Financial Analyst - Revenue Growth Management
Company: Nestl-- USA
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that
nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that
changes lives, Nestl-- is the place for you. Nestl-- USA is one of
seven operating companies that make up Nestl--'s presence in the
United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading
food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver
quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local
communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow
than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our
entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where
collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected,
and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day.
Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance
your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and
beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers,
but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Position SummaryThis position offers a unique opportunity to be a
key financial influencer for a NUSA customer team, facilitating key
decisions related to sales and trade funds with a focus on ensuring
profitable growth and adequate return on promotional investment.
Financial oversight includes detailed event level planning,
promotional spend review, forecasting, reporting, and ad-hoc
customer analysis, with an emphasis on maintaining sound financial
controls around trade budget spending. The position is instrumental
in allocating resources, maintaining control of NPS, trade spend,
NNS, and evaluating overall efficiency of trade plans.
- Work proactively with Category Account Managers (CAM) during
annual planning, ensuring alignment with Commercial Action Plans
and ROI thresholds.
- Ensure promotional events are properly set-up and executed on a
timely basis in the trade management system (XTEL).
- Review plan adjustments as needed.
- Ensure CAMs maintain trade events accurately throughout the
year in XTEL.
- Use trade analytics (promotion ROI analysis) to ensure
efficient allocation of trade to planning accounts.Business Reviews
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to develop and refine
strategic customer plans.
- Drive monthly Business Review process, including analytical
review of monthly/annual forecasts and promotional plan performance
- leading to objective, timely and fact-based communication of
volume/trade opportunities and gaps to the Divisions.
- Meet with CAMs/ Sales Directors to understand variances to
goals, on both sales and trade. Communicate results and work with
CAMs to develop solutions for driving sales.
- Work closely with Trade Insight analysts on Post Promotional
Analysis and collaborate with CAMs to improve promotional
- Work closely with Division Finance team to understand overall
changes in business strategy and impacts to customer, and
- Work closely with CAMs to understand consumption data and
identify base and incremental volume trends and their impact on
financial performance.Trade and Ad-hoc Analysis
- Review sales and trade rate objectives to analyze and provide
variance explanation, including understanding implications on
- Review Unauthorized Deductions and work closely with CAMs to
enable payback and eliminate future deductions.
- Perform financial modeling and scenario planning to analyze
cross-functional business results and opportunities.
- Partner with CAMs to build and review incremental sales/trade
- Provide insight to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Propose actionable solutions to business challenges by
performing root cause analysis to identify and quantify value
- Bachelor in Accounting/Finance or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years financial analysis experience in Consumer Goods
- Previous experience with Sales Finance/RGM and/or Internal
Audit management a plus
- Intermediate/Advanced in Excel and SAP (or other ERP System)
- Travel estimated 10%Requisition ID183198
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the
forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl--.
The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as
flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that
will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our
commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the
exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with
disabilities. Nestl-- seeks such skilled and qualified individuals
to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have
chosen to call Nestl-- home.
The Nestl-- Companies are an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified
applicants for employment. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity,
color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin,
ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition,
genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the
next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us
confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in
order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact
us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this
number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Arlington, VA, US, 22209 Solon, OH, US, 44139
Keywords: Nestl-- USA, Arlington , Financial Analyst - Revenue Growth Management, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!