NetSuite Project Manager (Hybrid)
Company: Clarendon Partners, LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
This position is associated with Cirrus ERP - the sister company
of Clarendon Partners.
OVERVIEWCirrus ERP focuses on supporting growing mid-market
companies with their adoption of modern cloud-based technologies.
These technologies enable our client's to scale in an efficient way
that has never before been available to mid-market companies. Our
approach is based upon a preference for the use of a unified
business system that drives unnecessary complexity out of the
business and improves visibility into results. Cirrus ERP
specializes in NetSuite and related cloud-based products because we
have found an architecture based on these unified business
applications is best suited to growing middle market companies.
Our NetSuite Project Managers will leverage their experience to
assist clients and our consultants in the execution of implementing
and enhancing their NetSuite solutions. Project Managers will be
taking the leading role in overseeing the project plan and timeline
to help our clients focus on implementing, optimizing, and
supporting their NetSuite ERP (Enterprise Resourcing Planning)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize project management skills and NetSuite implementation
knowledge to ensure successful client projects. This includes
setting timelines, identifying risks, guiding go live planning and
serving as an escalation point when needed.
- Manage delivery team to ensure timely completion of tasks and
tracking of activities.
- Develop and manage communications plans for all projects.
- Manage client expectations as related to timeline, scope, and
- Collaborate with project teams, share your individual subject
matter expertise and be a liaison to our clients.
- Become fully engaged in project progress towards planned go
- Create and deliver presentations on project kick off, project
plans and timelines, weekly status updates, go live planning and
activities and others as needed.
- Manage budget and track ETC (Estimate to Complete) for all
- Track changes in scope and change orders. PREFERRED
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of project management activities within NetSuite
implementations and optimizations
- Strong business skills and knowledge of the steps involved in a
successful NetSuite implementation.
- Understanding of agile project methodology.
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteSuccess implementation
- Experience with NetSuite Implementation bundle.
- Experience with identifying, documenting, and resolving risks
identified within a project.
- Experience coordinating testing of NetSuite instances to
successfully validate application setups, including test plans,
test scenarios, and test scripts.
- Ability to define and articulate business benefits and costs.
- Certifications: Agile or PMP
- 2+ years experience with full lifecycle NetSuite
Perks that make working with Cirrus ERP even more rewarding:
- Intelligent and well rounded professionals who bring a
refreshing change from the large consulting firm environment.
- The Cirrus Culture: Feeling valued and knowing your
contributions make a difference does not go unnoticed at Cirrus.
With our Culture Club, we organize different ways of rewarding each
other through recognition and special team and company events. At
Cirrus, we are stronger together.
- Professional Development / Continuous learning: Giving
employees the platform to pursue their interests leads to a greater
sense of purpose and accomplishment. Therefore, every person,
regardless of title or seniority, is encouraged to pursue their
professional goals and we support you on that journey. We help you
stay on track and will reimburse 100% of the cost for professional
certifications (e.g., professional membership dues and license
- Hybrid working environment: While we understand that working
from home has many benefits, including flexibility and improved
work - life balance, we also believe great value is still gained
from working alongside your peers in person. Studies show it can be
easier to form meaningful relationships when working with peers in
person. That being said, we allow our employees to work remotely
- Philanthropic involvement: We love to give back to the local
community and we support the environment through giving to
organizations focused on helping clean up and rebuild our ocean
- Our office is located in the heart of Clarendon just 2 blocks
away from the Clarendon Metro Stop with numerous restaurants and
bars within walking distance. This makes it easy for us to have
company lunches and after work happy hours!
- Parking garage in the building and across the street.
- Fully stocked pantry with drinks and snacks.
- 2022 Inc. Regionals Mid-Atlantic Award
- 2021 Best of Arlington Award
- 2020 Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing private companies
Equal Opportunity EmployerCirrus ERP is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability,
age, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal,
state, and local laws.
Keywords: Clarendon Partners, LLC, Arlington , NetSuite Project Manager (Hybrid), Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!