Manager, Cloud Platforms & Integrations
Company: Targeted Victory
Posted on: June 22, 2022
About Us:Targeted Victory is a full-service marketing agency
providing optimized outcomes in the digital age. We are made up of
fresh thinking, curious minded, supportive, and team oriented
individuals. Our clients, including national political and
international decision makers, count on our team of top strategists
to provide comprehensive solutions and strategic counsel on public
affairs, advertising, media planning, fundraising and reputation
management.We have collectively raised our clients more than $1.5
billion in online fundraising, managed over $335 million in digital
advertising, delivered over 13.5 billion emails and 3 billion text
messages, and have sold and fulfilled over 3.25 million units of
merchandise.Targeted Victory is the proud recipient of the 2022
Reed Award for Best Employer, 2021 Campaign Tech Award for Best
Employer, and the 2021 Reed Award for Best Employer: Work-From-Home
Transition.Job Summary:Targeted Victory is looking for a technology
manager who will oversee the maintenance and implementation
regarding Targeted Victory's cloud technology stack. This position
requires a self-starter mentality with an appetite to learn a wide
range of knowledge in numerous SaaS products and cloud-based
platforms. We are looking to fill multiple roles and depending on
expertise this role would have a focus on integrations, cloud
infrastructure and/or database administration. Applicants must be
able to work in person at our Arlington, VA office.Key
- Work closely with stakeholders of internal teams to maintain
and grow the technology architecture that supports Targeted
Victory's business goals
- Monitor the health of SaaS platforms, databases, and marketing
- Partner with Database and Salesforce administrators to ensure
data integrity and on-time data delivery between all systems.
- Execute and drive the implementation and priorities of the
team, including the day-to-day feature requests, bug fixes, new
- Collaborate with vendors and contractors to ensure accuracy of
technology projects as well as them progressing in accordance with
business and technology objectives.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems related to the cloud technology
stack and/or integrations as problems arise.
- Optimize internal technology/integration processes and improve
data integrity of those processes through data clean-up, redone
architecture, and improved configuration.Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Data Science or related degree or
3-4 years of proven experience in related field.
- Proficiency in understanding cloud-based computing services
like AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Have knowledge of Salesforce (Sales, Marketing, Analytics), web
development, and the demonstrated ability to quickly become
proficient in new technology as the need arises.
- Strong understanding in data and technology platform
- Proven experience working within development projects
- Demonstrate ability to, plan, organize, and execute projects
from conception through implementation.
- Have exceptional collaboration and problem-solving skills;
focused on win/win solutions. Anticipate and prepare for
roadblocks. Quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues as they
- Be able/willing to occasionally work after hours for planned
downtime or emergency problem-solving.
Keywords: Targeted Victory, Arlington , Manager, Cloud Platforms & Integrations, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!