Deputy Program Manager
Company: Development InfoStructure
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionDevelopment InfoStructure Inc. (Devis) is a
leading provider of IT consulting services and solutions to
Federal, State and Local Governments as well as the international
development community. Our primary mission is to satisfy the goals
and objectives of our customers, and we approach problems as
opportunities to invest our time in developing long-term solutions
and assets.OverviewDevis is currently seeking an experienced Deputy
Project Manager for the U.S. Department of State program to provide
complete range of support for the management and operations in
Rosslyn, VA! This includes components of overseas and domestic
refugee processing, IT infrastructure and network support, and the
maintenance and enhancement of the application, including
development, delivery, and deployment in accordance with Department
of State policy and guidelines.Specific responsibilities include
but not limited to:
- Supports the PM and PMO team in executing of projects.
- Maintains a strategic enterprise partner relationship with the
- Apprises the Director of all significant issues in a timely
- Oversees development of Project Schedules.
- Helps the PM implement strategic guidance, vision, and
direction to the project team.
- Ensures program integration across task areas, groups, and
- Assists the PM in the use innovative processes to plan,
organize, and control activities, manage risks and to monitor
- Ensures all task areas meet cost, schedule, quality, and
- Analyzes significant deviations from plan, takes corrective
actions, and forecasts any impact on contract deliverables.
- Drives effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and
commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing
- Oversees adherence to standard processes.
- Assists the PM in staffing, including staff need
- Assists the PM in evaluating staff performance, career growth,
and appraisal process.
- Serves as the Deputy Chair of the process.Required Skills and
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of professional experience
supporting complex IT projects
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience managing
large diverse project teams
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on
experience in systems design, cyber security, software development
and web technologies
- Excellent client facing and internal communications skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and
- Demonstrated skill adapting to changing policy landscapes
- Ability to effectively respond to interagency requests related
to the program (desired)
- Experience with interagency initiatives / programs
- Experience with Department of State/PRM (desired)Education /
- MBA or MS/MA Degree in Management, Administration, Information
Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related Technical
- PMP (preferred)Clearance Requirements
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Secret
- Growth - We're mission-focused, and we understand that your
career path is driven by what you're passionate about. Tell us
what's important to you and we'll help you get there!
- Culture - The Devis Way is built on key principles within a
collaborative environment. We support one another and have fun
while doing it!
- Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits package that's
designed with the well-being of our employees in mind.: All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.Devis is an AA/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET Employer
committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard
to an individual's race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual
orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability.Powered
Keywords: Development InfoStructure, Arlington , Deputy Program Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!