Senior Manager, Settlement and Carrier Operations
Company: Airlines Reporting Corporation
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Location: US-VA-Arlington - US-KY-Louisville - US-FL-TampaJob
ID: 2022-2164# of Openings: 1Category: Customer Operations and
SupportAbout The Role:** ARC requires all employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19.We will consider medical and religious
accommodations as required by law **ARC is searching for a Senior
Manager over Settlement and Carrier Operations to oversee the daily
operations of the Settlement Operations team which includes
financial settlement between travel agents and ARC participating
carriers, management of form codes assigned to ASP, maintenance of
carrier/travel agent/credit card contractor master file data and
code tables, and the billing of carriers and travel agents. In this
role, you will manage and provide guidance to a staff responsible
for processing automated clearing house (ACH) files, preparing bank
wires for carriers, imputing data into various systems for
carriers, travel agents and credit card contractors, conducting
travel agent and carrier settlement inquiries and responding to
telephone email inquiries and trains staff on organizational
policies and ensures policies are followed at all times.
Additionally, you will engage with management and Transformation
team(s) to prepare for Steady State settlement operations and
consult with Finance to modernize financial systems, as needed.What
You'll Get to Do:
- Lead the Settlement Operations and Carrier Participation teams.
Define, prioritize, track and provide status reporting of work
assignments and projects to all stakeholders involved.
- Manage processing and transmission of ACH files for weekly
sales reports, quarterly transaction fees and annual fees. Ensure
processing procedures are being followed and systems are properly
- Manage all aspects of ASP monthly carrier billing, which
includes running queries in Teradata Assistant. Oversee the process
of expedited travel agent bank account changes. Oversee ASP fees
billing entries in TAMIS. Reconcile carrier transaction processing
and settlement fees in GP. Maintain billing statistics and prepare
monthly payment requests for Travelport EDIFACT messaging. Maintain
various statistical reports related to transaction volume and
- Manage operational components of airline participation.
Responsible for airline participation forecasting for budget and
revenue projection purposes and to monitor and control
- Direct automation of Settlement Operations for steady state
environment. Identify and implement operational improvements in
current state, as justified per LOE and ROI.
- Act as Settlement Lead for all financial systems upgrades and
implementations, including Transformation-related activities. Lead
on all operational readiness projects for Settlement Operations.
Educate and train new staff members in critical areas.
- Manage vendor relationship with document ordering services.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Progressive experience in directing financial and accounting
- Ability to produce high quality material in short time-frames
and manage several projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
- Ability to write, document and improve processes
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented with the ability to
maintain a high level of accuracy
- Strong process and continuous improvement orientation
- Experience leveraging technology to solve business
- Exceptional Customer Service skills What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse,
creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big,
embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional
development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills
and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package
so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry
as we use data and technology to innovate how the world
- This position may have the opportunity for telework/remote
work.EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to
Keywords: Airlines Reporting Corporation, Arlington , Senior Manager, Settlement and Carrier Operations, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!