Company: RMA Associates
Posted on: May 15, 2022
RMA is seeking a skilled and qualified Audit Manager to join our
team. Under the direction of Senior Leadership, the manager will
serve as a liaison between clients and management.
- Manage day-to-day operation of Federal financial audit,
performance audit, or attestation engagements conducted in
accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards
- Direct 2-10 staff members under the supervision of a Director
- Oversee execution of audit strategies and audit programs.
- Conduct detailed research and coordinate substantive testing,
tests of internal control over reporting, and tests of compliance
with relevant provisions of laws and regulations.
- Identify potential findings and recommended further audit
procedures to management.
- Lead / participate in client meetings and presentations.
Required Skills / Experience:
- U.S. Citizen.
- Active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- 5 years of experience performing attest services (e.g.
financial audit, attestation engagements) in accordance with the
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Experience conducting audits in accordance with Government
Accountability Office Government Auditing Standards preferred.
- Ability to obtain a Federal security clearance.
- Heath, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Competitive 401K Employer Match
- Employee Coaching and Mentoring Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits Account (CBA)
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Plan
- and MORE!
At RMA, your career is yours to shape. We offer structured learning
and development that will give you the analytical and consultancy
skills to succeed. Our clients require innovative solutions to
their challenges. We equip you with the ability to deliver and gain
valuable experience across different geographies and sectors.
RMA Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other
classification protected by law.
Keywords: RMA Associates, Arlington , Audit Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!