Product Manager - Integrations
Company: Interos, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFounded in 2005 by supply chain risk management
expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most
influential player in the emerging operational resilience space.
This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding
led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional
participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and
Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos' valuation to
$1billion, earning us unicorn status.Based in Arlington, Va.,
Interos' breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial
intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business
ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill
down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and
government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational
disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and
performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and
continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in
Europe.The Opportunity:Interos is looking for a passionate Product
Manager to join the Interos Platform team and build out brand new
products in AI-powered supply chain risk management. In this role,
the Product Manager will help set the strategy, plan product
expansion, and drive the execution of the business. Interos is
building the world's first fully connected knowledge graph of
commercial entities to understand global supply chain risk for our
customers. The platform is the first to market in a red-hot space.
With the turmoil of a pandemic and great power competition
convulsing supply chains, the market cries for a solution. Join us
to solve novel big data problems that have a global
- Become our internal expert on all client and partner
integrations (APIs and bulk data access).
- Understand and articulate how and why integrations work the way
they do and know the ins and outs of the data flow between
integrated systems and the Interos platform.
- Define and articulate product vision and strategy, and manage
- Deliver the product - be accountable for the delivery of the
product from the requirement to usage and in-life management.
- Align product strategy with other product areas and ensure
adherence to corporate strategy.
- Communicate product requirements and rationale with all
stakeholders in particular engineering/technology, product
marketing, marketing, sales leaders, and customer success.
- Create, maintain and communicate product roadmaps.
- Adopt rigor in all activities, including the use of tools,
processes, and methodologies such as JIRA, Asana, Confluence, and
- Develop deep expertise in the relevant business processes
incorporated in Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM).Minimum
- 3+ years of software product management experience, including
2+ in data/machine learning, data science space, OR, 2+ years in
supply chain or logistics space.
- Experience defining and managing APIs and integrations between
- Experience creating partner/customer integration strategies,
defining requirements, developing joint roadmaps, and managing an
ongoing product relationship.
- Working knowledge of OpenAPI Specifications, SQL, data sharing
solutions (i.e. Snowflake), and source/target mapping.
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high
growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and
convincingly to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to prioritize using data, and a demonstrated
understanding of how to drive focus and excellence within a strong,
talented, opinionated team.
- A strong track record of achieving the balance between
innovation, customer, and quality focus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to
persuade and lead.Preferred Qualifications:
- An MBA and/or a degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent)
or professional work experience as a software engineer is a huge
- A deep understanding of supply chain, risk management, or
vendor management for large companies.
- Experience with creating a single pane of glass type BI
applications where large amounts of data is synthesized to provide
contextual information with minimal noise.Additional Information:
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 20%
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office
environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical
requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds;
visual acuity, speech, and hearing; hand and eye coordination and
manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic
office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking,
twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working
conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires
only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges
for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on
the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $96,000 –
- FLSA Status: ExemptVaccination Requirement:Interos is required
to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be
vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully
vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid
medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on
medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated
confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.*Fully
vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose
of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson
& Johnson vaccine.Benefits:
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday
Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral ProgramInteros is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status or any other classification
protected by law.If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an
accommodation in the application process, please contact
Keywords: Interos, Inc., Arlington , Product Manager - Integrations, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!