Executive Meeting Manager
Company: Sheraton National Hotel
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Executive Meeting Manager brings to bear their organizational
and detailing skills to identify and implement profitable execution
of all groups. Ensure that each group that the manager is
responsible for meets or exceeds their revenue expectations based
on their contracts. Active and positive contribution towards a high
performance culture within the Convention Services Department
through customer advocacy, sustained revenue achievement,
communication and team participation.
- An understanding of both monthly forecasting and the annual
- Understand the importance of raising the meeting planner
evaluation scores and implement effective methods to ensure
exceeding meeting planner satisfaction.
- Optimize room rental charges.
- Consistently participate in the re-booking of repeat business by
having a track record of long term client relationships.
- Actively participate in industry related organizations (NACE,
- Thorough knowledge of sales techniques including strong closing
skills as well as negotiating skills.
- Comfortable with hotel site inspections and client
- Excellent creative skills to provide innovative set-ups, menus,
and functions for groups. Ability to generate creative and
innovative menus while working closely with Chef on pricing
- Work closely with banquet department on operations and event
execution. Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a
plan of action.
- Provide overall direction, coordination, and ongoing evaluation
of operations. Detailed execution of all banquet event orders
generated by the Convention Services Department.
- Experience providing Audio/Visual equipment and operating
Audio/Visual as a profit center.
- Excellent knowledge of computers, specifically Delphi, Word and
- Monitor group room blocks and pick up, generate detailed resumes
for the operating departments.
- Ability to work with outside vendors to ensure client
satisfaction for all events/groups.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Sheraton Pentagon City is an upscale hotel in Arlington that
overlooks the Washington, D.C monuments and is one mile from
Arlington National Cemetery. At Sheraton Pentagon City, we go
beyond so you can too. We strive to create a fun and collaborative
culture to ensure that our associates are always at their best.
Associates enjoy hotels discounts, healthy lifestyle initiatives,
and a competitive benefits program which includes tuition
reimbursement and the Employee Assistance Program. Come see us
today to learn more!We value U.S. military experience and invite
all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Sheraton National Hotel, Arlington , Executive Meeting Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!