Company: PLUS Communications
Posted on: May 13, 2022
PLUS Communications is looking for a digital strategist with
public affairs or political experience to join our growing Digital
practice as a Managing Director. The ideal candidate will be a
motivated self-starter and creative digital strategist that can
demonstrate a solid understanding of public affairs work at the
local, state and national level.
In this role, you will work directly with our Partners. You will
enjoy a fast-paced environment with the chance to work alongside
some of the country's top public affairs operatives. Our team
hustles hard, but also takes the time to celebrate our wins
About the Digital Managing Director job:
- Crafting innovative digital strategies for public affairs
clients, anticipating opportunities and challenges to build timely,
cost-efficient, winning campaigns.
- Cultivating client relationships to grow existing client
accounts and leading the development and strategic planning of new
- Managing a team of strategists to successfully execute daily
responsibilities and new projects for public affairs accounts.
- Collaborating with our Graphic Design department to provide
design collateral for clients, including logos, one-pagers, social
graphics, and more.
- Coordinating with our Digital Advertising team to submit plan
requests, traffic new campaigns and prepare client reports.
- 5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, public
affairs, public relations and / or political campaign work. Some
past agency experience is required.
- Advanced writing skills with the ability to write for
- Experience using digital/social media tools for issue advocacy
and public affairs campaigns.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful
digital strategies and managing client relationships.
- Familiarity with the Adobe creative suite is a plus.
- Have strong organizational skills and ability to manage several
- Have a knack with words and enjoy writing on a variety of
topics with quick turnaround.
- Are comfortable engaging with clients and outside groups on
- Are natural problem solver.
- Are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, no
matter the time commitment.
We offer competitive compensation with an opportunity for a
year-end bonus. Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance.
We also offer a paid parental leave program, paid vacation and paid
sick leave. In addition, we have a work from home hybrid
PLUS Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: PLUS Communications, Arlington , Digital Director, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!