Company: Westin Arlington Gateway
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Westin Arlington Gateway is perfectly located two blocks from
the Ballston Metro Station, offering guests the convenience of
reaching the nation's Capital in just minutes. See historic
monuments and museums, shop trendy Georgetown, slip in a round of
golf after your meetings, or enjoy a day in DuPont Circle just a
metro ride away. The hotel features 338 modern guestrooms
(including 14 suites) with modern amenities.
The Outlet Manager is responsible for coordinating, supervising and
directing all aspects of one F&B outlet's operations, while
maintaining a profitable F&B outlet and high quality products
and service levels. He/she is expected to market ideas to promote
business; reduce employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll
budgets; and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the outlet.
- Supervise outlet personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of issues
as they arise.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or
matters requiring his/her attention.
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring all phases of Loss
Prevention in the outlet.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure preparation of required reports, including (but not
limited to) Wage Progress, payroll, revenue, employee Schedules,
quarterly actions plans.
- Monitor quality of service in F&B outlet.
- Assist in menu planning and preparation.
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and
- Ensure compliance with SOP's in all outlets.
- Ensure compliance with requisition procedures.
- Be visible on the floor and assist staff as needed during each
- Conduct staff performance reviews in accordance with Highgate
- Understand, implement and monitor corporate promotions in outlet
(if applicable), including buffet and three-meal concept
- Ensure the training of employees on SOP's and technical job
- Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and hotel training
(CARE, One to One ), etc.
- Interview candidates for front-of-house F&B positions and
follow standards for hiring approvals.
- Complete tip reporting.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Westin Arlington Gateway, Arlington , Outlet Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!