Food & Beverage Manager
Company: Sheraton National Hotel
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Plan and manage the Restaurant, Room Service and other food and
beverage outlets as appropriate in order to achieve customer
satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise
policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations
while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Manage day to day operations for all restaurant outlets, room
service, culinary. Stewarding, beverage, banquet, and purchasing
- Control and manage all areas of cost management including cost of
food, beverage, salaries and wages, and other expenses.
- Plan and manage the procurement, production, preparation and
presentation of all food and beverages in the hotel in a safe,
sanitary, and cost effective manner.
- Manage the Human Resources within the division. Direct and
oversee recruitment and development of associates; interview, hire,
train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews,
resolve conflict through fair treatment policy, discipline and
terminate as appropriate.
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance
with the SOPs and LSOPs; to include safety and sanitary regulation,
all federal, state, franchise, and local regulations to ensure
optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to
- Market the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage the
implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays,
decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to
capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market
to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives.
- Develop, implement and manage the department's business/marketing
plan and budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control
the labor and food costs through various methods to meet/exceed
- Develop and implement menus and back-up (use records, production
lists, pars, training, etc...) within corporate guidelines to
continually improve revenues and profit margins while maintaining
- Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the Food and Beverage areas
and equipment in the hotel to protect the assets, comply with
regulations and ensure quality service.
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems
to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales
- Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize
liabilities and related expenses.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Sheraton Pentagon City is an upscale hotel in Arlington that
overlooks the Washington, D.C monuments and is one mile from
Arlington National Cemetery. At Sheraton Pentagon City, we go
beyond so you can too. We strive to create a fun and collaborative
culture to ensure that our associates are always at their best.
Associates enjoy hotels discounts, healthy lifestyle initiatives,
and a competitive benefits program which includes tuition
reimbursement and the Employee Assistance Program. Come see us
today to learn more!We value U.S. military experience and invite
all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Sheraton National Hotel, Arlington , Food & Beverage Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!