Mechanical Systems Assistant Manager
Company: Staff Management SMX
Posted on: January 16, 2022
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. Our client in Centreville, VA is
looking for a dynamic individual with great attention to detail to
join their team as the Mechanical Systems Assistant Manager. This
position is crucial in the development and success of the team, so
it's important you work well with others. If you are interested in
learning more, please send your resume to Nicole at
email@example.com!#LI-NK1. Perks & Benefits: Paid Time
Off, Casual Dress Code, Other on the spot perks. Shifts: 1st Shift,
Weekend Shifts. Employment Types: Direct Hire, Full Time. Pay Rate:
$26.00 - $43.00 / hour Duties:
- Approves leave requests and time records. Prepares annual
- Forwards information from management to Section staff.
- Plans and schedules the weekly work assignments. Prepares and
manages work orders, requisitions, and receives POs for contract
- Checks accuracy and satisfactory completion of work
- Manages projects and oversees and manages contract work.
- Vehicle operator s license valid in the Commonwealth of
- Journeyman License in Gas Fitting or Plumbing
- Minimum of 2 years Lead Mechanic level
- Extensive knowledge of the methods and materials used in
mechanical maintenance Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test,
Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 75 pounds., required
education: No Education Requirement. Work Location: Upper Occoquan
Service Authority, 14631 Compton Rd, Centreville, VA 20121. Job
Types: General Production, General Warehouse, Manufacturing,
Supervisory, Management. Industry: Manufacturing.
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Arlington , Mechanical Systems Assistant Manager, Executive , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!