Manager II, Compliance Risk and Diligence
Posted on: January 15, 2022
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business
challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll
Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest
technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just
answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we
cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one
another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a
supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps and part of the Governance,
Risk, Investigations and Disputes business unit, is the leading
global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll
has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about
people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of
investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance,
physical and operational security, and data and information
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global
research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance
Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps,
helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations
or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and
related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional
intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence;
vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions
screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most
complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to
join One team, One Kroll.
An opportunity for the successful Commercial Sales Solution
Engineer (Manager II) candidate to join a dynamic, focused, and
successful team bringing a suite of best-in-class services and
solutions to our Worldwide client base.
Working with and reporting to the Head of Commercial Strategy and
Operations, this is a new and pioneering role in the Kroll
Compliance, Risk and Diligence (CRD) Commercial Strategy and
Operations (CSO) team.
The primary responsibilities are to provide pre- and post-sales
support for our existing and growing customer base as part of CRD's
Business Development and Client Engagement activities. The Solution
Engineer will be responsible for the technical relationships with
customers and prospective customers and will also work internally
with our product development, Customer Application Support Team
(CAST), and other internal stakeholders to identify and communicate
the solutions that meet our customer's needs now and in the
- Assist Global Business Development Team, Strategic Account
Managers, and Client Managers, through preparation and delivery of
technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific
client business requirements with effective technical
- Demonstrate the Kroll Compliance Portal to existing and
prospective clients with a mastery of the relevant use cases and
the ability to tailor the conversation to meet the needs of the
- Represent the product to client and at field events such as
conferences, seminars, etc.
- Educate prospects on product implementation and usage and
answers their technical and security questions, helping to
eliminate technical objections
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability
assessments with prospects.
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as
external technical spokesperson.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of the live
assistance/customer experience industry to stay aware of trends,
issues and competition.
- Work alongside marketing to develop and improve sales materials
to assist in the positioning of the Kroll Compliance Portal.
- Provide pro-active support to Global Business Development Team,
Strategic Account Managers, and Client Managers in the management
of clients throughout the duration of their relationship with
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, diagnose and
resolve technical issues.
- Provide client end-user training
- Provide customer assistance by escalating and reproducing the
problem to internal development sources until a solution is
- Provide customer feedback to executive and development teams to
participate in functionality roadmap planning.
- Regularly update Global Business Development Team, Strategic
Account Managers, and Client Managers with product development
updates, issues, and roadmap updates.
- Work cross-functionally within Kroll and with external
- Support the production and delivery of client facing Account
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- BS/BA in a related discipline or equivalent relevant commercial
- Minimum of 4 years technical experience in a B2B environment
with either development, operations, or joint DevOps
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work
effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced,
- Ability to lead multiple customer engagements and have a deep
technical background in software development and/or operations.
- Understanding of and experience with client
software/implementation functional quality, security and
performance testing tools and techniques
- Proven experience in contributing to the production of RFI/RFP
- Demonstrable strong ability to communicate, present and
influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization,
including executive and C-level.
- Skills required include strong organizational ability, through
tasks prioritization and effective time management.
- Enthusiasm, passion and a commitment to mutually successful
outcomes for the client and Kroll are a must!
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We
are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race,
religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation,
marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Keywords: Kroll, Arlington , Manager II, Compliance Risk and Diligence, Executive , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!