Senior Product Manager
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We're one of the fastest growing consumer finance companies in
America. Why? We're making it simpler, faster, and more transparent
to purchase the things you need to make your life go.
By combining smarter technology with a relentless focus on customer
experience, we're transforming the financing experience for
essential life purchases in retail transactions nationwide.
Help us to create the best in-store and online financing experience
for consumers of all means and credit backgrounds. In this role
you'll join a small but growing product team and be a part of
driving the vision, strategy, and process that scales our rapidly
growing business. You will partner with various internal teams,
developing a detailed understanding of our merchant partners and
their customers to remove friction, create delight, and innovate in
our product offering.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Partner with and lead cross functional teams to set product
vision and strategy
- Advocate for our merchant partners and consumer users through
thoughtful product decisions that define our roadmap
- Go deep into both technical huddles with engineers and
strategic discussions with executives
- Manage product delivery alongside a team of engineers,
designers, and customer-facing teams from ideation to launch
- Define and track metrics that drive insights into the success
of our products
- Manage competing priorities with consistency and
- Use data and customer feedback to constantly iterate and evolve
our product offering
- BA/BS in a technical or analytical field
- You're an analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply
empathetic and leads with a user-centered approach
- You have a strong bias to diving into data to generate
insights, and ideally, are proficient in SQL
- You have experience managing software products from ideation to
launch - including managing the product vision, day-to-day
prioritization, design, and go to market strategy
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a
talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You typically command the details of a situation better than
anyone in the room
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team
- Bonus: you have experience working on complex financial
- Bonus: you're an entrepreneur or have experience working in
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How?
- Nerdiness. Financial news and trends are fascinating.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try
- Passion. If you don't get excited about point-of-sale
financing, retail, and consumer empowerment, it simply won't
- Smarts: Book and street. We have to use all of the tools at our
disposal to build Koalafi.
- Empathy and Compassion. You understand that people's access to
life essential goods and services are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when
you don't understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking
and talking to figure this stuff out, but you can't wait to leave
the conversation and build it.
Keywords: Koalafi, Arlington , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!