Manager Data Technology & Integration - Training and Support - Two Openings
Company: The Als Association
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Reporting to the Director, DTI Training and Support, the Manager
of Training and Support will coordinate/lead trainings, assist
users with Salesforce implementation and resolving issues, provide
general support and guidance to CRM users, and also assist with
data projects to strengthen data integrity across the Association.
Must be a detail-oriented team player with combined skills of
customer service and data operations. This position will on the
Data and Technology Integration team and based at the National
Office of The ALS Association in Rosslyn, VA. We will consider a
remote location outside of the D.C. / MD / VA area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned:
- Based on training strategy, creates SOPs, webinars, and other
resources, for Salesforce, Classy, Drupal and Marketing Cloud and
related processes, and updates these tools as needed.
- Directly administers training sessions and creates related
- Follows SLAs and triage protocols to deliver more efficient
user support with highest customer satisfaction.
- Provides customer service and support to all Association
chapters and the national office related to systems implementation,
migration prep, and data operations.
- Provides project management, vendor coordination and
communication assistance for tracking and resolving migration
issues and backlog cases.
- Provides general chapter support for data integration
processes, including trouble-shooting and vendor coordination
- Answers questions from users around data hygiene best
practices, reports and tasks, etc.
- Helps users navigate Salsa CRM, Raisers Edge, Salesforce, and
Luminate Online tools by providing guidance on queries, reports,
imports, custom fields, etc.
- Coordinates communications to users related to data operations
and systems updates
- Bachelors Degree or 4 or more years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Experience training groups of users with diverse skill sets and
- Experience creating learning tools, such as SOPs and webinars,
and facilitating adoption of standardized processes
- Experience providing customer service and user support related
to data operations, CRMs and/or fundraising platforms
- Experience with project management and/or issue tracking and
- Experience being a part of teams with dynamic operational
- Ability to work independently and collegially in a fast-paced,
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written
- Excellent organization, time-management, leadership, and
- Experience working with multiple nonprofit fundraising
platforms and CRMs, including Salsa CRM, Blackbaud products,
Salesforce, and related project tools like Classy as well as
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
The ALS Association endeavors to make www.als.org accessible to any
and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is
for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about
the status of applications.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Als Association, Arlington , Manager Data Technology & Integration - Training and Support - Two Openings, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!