Consumer Insights Manager
Company: Nestl-- USA
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Position SummaryThis role can be based out of Arlington, VA or
Solon, OH with a flexible work from home culture.
The role of the Consumer Insights Manager is to build strategic
business value to win in the marketplace by solving business
problems using analytical methodologies as well as leveraging
current statistical tools and analytic reports to reinforce
fact-based decision-making. This position enables NUSA to support
the delivery of financial and strategic objectives.PRIMARY
- Advocate for business decisions grounded in a comprehensive
risk and opportunity assessment.
- Enable team to deliver insights to support delivery of
financial and strategic objectives.
- Proactively seek to optimize Marketing levers across brands and
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional and external
experts to support business strategies.
- Ensure integration across the Market Intelligence function to
leverage our scale and increase speed via effectiveness (best
practices internally and externally, integrated knowledge) and
efficiencies (standardized, consistent across NUSA, optimized cost
- Measure performance on the ability to use statistics to help
achieve business goals.
- Advance consumer and marketplace analytic efforts and play a
meaningful role on syndicated and custom research projects.
- Lead the development of holistic customer profiles,
business-driving analysis / insight and CRM targeting
- Drive various advanced data modeling techniques to identify
trends that suggest new marketing and business opportunities
- Measurement of success of in-market execution (e.g., marketing
communication, sales initiatives, etc.)
- Define analytic data needs (i.e., Nielsen, IRI, Numerator) and
oversee analytic methodologies to support business needs.
- Knows (and loves) CPG/Retail and how to work with syndicated
data, HH panel, industry KPIs and has worked in marketing analytics
projects including Marketing ROI, Sales lift studies (incl.
e-commerce), price elasticities and cross-elasticities, measurement
of competitive performance and its drivers, Predictive Forecasting,
Brand Health impact on business, Product Performance
- Has linked analytics work insights to strategy and financial
- Has built and led econometric modeling and applied it to
business issues successfully
- Aspires to advance an industry-leading marketing analytics
function, infusing thought leadership in what and how we do the
work; enhance and maintain talent, best practice sharing, and
- Demonstrate a learner mindset with varied experiences and
career progression. Thought leadership, such as: applying augmented
decision making with ML/AI, creative use of internal and external
data sources with pragmatic curiosity
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree in Statistics or Economics; Ph.D. in
Statistics, Applied Math, or Economics preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years of business analytic experience in a
consumer-packaged goods company
- Working knowledge of syndicated data platforms such as IRI or
- Proven track record of independently managing analytics in a
- Experience in statistical modeling preferredArlington, VA, US,
Keywords: Nestl-- USA, Arlington , Consumer Insights Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!