Company: Evoke Consulting, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Evoke Consulting is seeking a Capture Manager to join our team!
Evoke Consulting is a Federal Management Consulting firm
specializing in strategic business and technology services areas
across the federal market. We provide solutions to the top federal
government agencies and entities some of which include the Veterans
Affairs, Department of Energy, Department of Agriculture,
Department of Defense, and more. We are a firm that is defying the
standard employee experience in government contracting; committed
to providing a wide range of opportunities for our employees to
grow professionally and socially by investing more than our
competition in training our team, unlimited income potential from
winning new business, rewards and recognition for tenure and
performance, and a corporate culture that caters to high
performance. Evokers are hard-working, team-oriented, and come from
multiple backgrounds and experience levels. We value our employees'
ideas and act on suggestions for change and development as a firm.
- Fuel company's growth by applying professional experience and
insights of client acquisition trends and the competitive landscape
across the federal management consultancy ecosystem to win new
- Lead opportunities and teams through the critical and time
sensitive Capture phase of the Business Development (BD) Lifecycle,
transitioning qualified opportunities across handoffs from BD and
into Proposal Management through the gate review process.
- Analyze publicly available customer information, RFPs and other
intelligence sources in providing strategic bid/no bid decisions
centered around Probability of Win (PWin).
- Establish capture schedules, rally team resources and achieve
targeted capture deadlines.
- Perform research and facilitate intelligence gathering,
strategy sessions and the development of solution frameworks to
address the customer's mission goals.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop win themes, compelling
win strategies, differentiated/innovative solutions, identify
solution gaps, enhance PWin with the addition of teammates. Key
contributor to Teaming Agreements.
- Coordinate the advanced vetting of prospective solutions with
clients and adjust win strategy accordingly.
- Work with internal pricing and teammates on initial pricing
strategies and models.
- Proposal contributions may include development of past
performance write-ups, transition plans, and
technical/management/basis of estimate contributions (as
- Participate in color team reviews to enhance, refine and
optimize proposal messaging and content.
- Other potential duties may include providing supplemental
research and support to white papers, RFI/Sources Sought responses,
proposals and other facets of the business development lifecycle as
- Travel to clients, contract sites, partner offices or other, as
- 5+ years of demonstrated capture management success in a
government consulting/ professional services environment.
Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of federal procurement
processes, guidelines, contract types and timelines including but
not limited to: FAR, GSA MAS, GWACs, BPAs, IDIQs, NAICS.
- Knowledge of current business development and capture best
practices within the industry and the ability to develop unique
strategies based on Evoke's market position.
- Experience with the application of a structured BD/Capture
methodology leading to analyzing RFP requirements, specifically
Sections C, L, and M.
- Expansive network of industry contacts to support teaming
- Demonstrated leadership ability to collaborate across
stakeholders (clients, functional teams and senior leadership) to
elicit information necessary in a timely manner for the development
of compelling technical and management solution content and written
- Experience in Program Management Office solutions (e.g.,
Enterprise Architecture, Business Analysis, Capital Planning &
Investment Control, Portfolio Management, etc.) and management
consulting in the Federal Civilian and DOD environment strongly
- Strong researcher, analytical mindset, and presentation
- High energy, detail-oriented, deadline-driven and ability to
independently coordinate multiple activities at one time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert computer skills with advanced knowledge and experience
in Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Prior experience with VA, DOE, USDA, beneficial. Education:
BA/BS degree Security Clearance: Applicants selected must be
eligible to work in the United States and if subject to a
government security investigation, must meet eligibility
requirements for access to protected information. Work Location:
Arlington, VA or remote with approval Evoke is an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, sex, citizenship
status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability,
marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any
additional factors that are protected by law.
Keywords: Evoke Consulting, LLC, Arlington , Capture Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!