VP of Marketing & Digital Transformation
Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Our client delivers cloud solutions that include virtualization,
wireless network management, and device-to-cloud support. They are
hiring a VP of Marketing & Digital Transformation, reporting to the
CEO to lead both corporate and product marketing strategies. The VP
of Marketing will spearhead their go-to-market strategies and
ecommerce programs for their new software product aimed at
The VP of Marketing & Digital Transformation is an enterprise
product marketing expert who will be responsible for developing
digital marketing strategies for ecommerce, managing early-stage
product launch, building and training a high performing team, and
positioning their industry-disrupting SaaS products. They will lead
product development marketing strategies from beginning to end. The
VP of Marketing will leverage a background in channels, partners,
and lead generation to approach the marketing strategy with
enthusiasm, energy, and an eagerness to learn!
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package:
PTO, medical/dental/vision, expense account, travel perks, and
- Thought-leadership opportunity - voice within dynamic product
marketing and leadership teams.
- Small, entrepreneurial team backed by a multimillion-dollar
- Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life
- Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, cloud.
- Company is privately held with strong financial backing.
- High visibility within the team and high degree of influence on
projects and marketing strategy.
- Company and executive leadership are low bureaucracy, low
red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The bet ideas and most
measurable outcomes will always win.
- Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained
support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic
- Develop and execute the eCommerce and broader Digital Ecosystem
strategy inclusive of web and mobile app experiences that is
aligned with brand tone and voice
- Develop and implement a strong SaaS enterprise ecommerce
strategy. (Plan, executive, and track results to generate
- Transform current digital marketing strategy by collecting
data, tracking leads, continually optimizing campaigns based on
KPIs and identifying deeper learnings and implications on
- Use omni-channel marketing, technology, tools, and knowledge to
successfully implement eCommerce strategies campaigns and
- Responsible for digital strategy development, digital
transformation roadmap designs, process improvement, performance
measurement, business management analysis, organizational change
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to guide the
internal marketing department, sales, and operations teams to
collaborate, improve, and optimize the product direction and
- Responsible for aligning client/vertical strategies to the
appropriate technology and service components.
- Lead all digital marketing initiatives including social
engagement, strategic partnerships, measuring and improving online
engagement, SEO, SEM, email marketing, retargeting and marketing
- Evaluate and assess the current marketing strategy to improve
- Use marketing channels and tools to build lead generation
programs, using digital marketing and other enterprise-focused
data-driven marketing techniques.
- Work with marketing, design, advertising, customer service,
vendors, merchandising, and executive teams to develop campaigns
based on competitor analysis and market pricing to develop edge
within online channels.
- Lead the marketing strategy and team through research,
feedback, and analysis to influence pricing and product
- Research and analyze competitors in the space and analyze the
company's performance against them in various ranking
- Drive adoption and expansion of products by highlighting
feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies
- Contribute to products and offer improvement suggestions by
providing lifecycle feedback to Product Management, Engineering,
and other cross functional teams.
- Proactively understand customer needs and align product and
industry expertise to drive alignment on decisions that enhance
- Identify prime market areas where the company can grow product
line expansions, new distribution opportunities, & prospective
- Manage marketing budget and ensure compliance.
- 10-15 years of experience in enterprise product marketing, with
a proven background in SaaS, cloud technology, edge cloud,
connectivity, or related field.
- Background with industry channels and partners, and successful
track record of lead generation in these areas.
- Proven depth of knowledge and experience in building and
evaluating effective eCommerce marketing programs, with the desire
to learn and strengthen skillset.
- Extensive management experience in digital with a focus on
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Preference given to those with an MBA.
- Keen business acumen and the ability to accurately forecast and
navigate market challenges.
- Strong understanding of product positioning, forecasting,
margins, profits, market climate, and equations.
- Experience managing and building a team of high performing
- Familiar with software business models a must.
- Basic proficiency with Office Suite, Microsoft, Google
applications, and website editing tools. Any experience with
merchandise or product tracking and reporting systems
- Ability to look at customer needs and understand what can
supplement/support their process.
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise and technology solutions.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Arlington , VP of Marketing & Digital Transformation, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!