Posted on: April 10, 2021
Intrepid sets the standard for delivering excellence in the
federal marketplace and is known for treating employees like
family. We provide our employees with a challenging and supportive
work environment, paired with a competitive salary and an
industry-leading 401k contribution.We support the Department of
Defense (DoD), the U.S. Army including the Assistant Secretary of
the Army for Financial Management & Comptroller (ASA(FM&C)),
MDA and other agencies with superior technical services. We are
seeking a highly motivated, personable and experienced
program/project manager to serve as the Program Manager (PM) for
our Enterprise Resource Planning Business Initiatives (ERP BI)
contract. You will need to be a self-starter with excellent
communication and interpersonal skills. This position reports
directly to the Executive Program Manager and will act as the
primary representative to our Army Financial Management customer in
Arlington, Virginia.As the Program Manager, you will:
- Coordinate the execution and follow up of projects related to
the business processes and technology department.
- Produce contract documentation for managing all phases of
projects to include coordination of contract team partners, project
requirement gathering, project plan creation, follow up, risk
management, costing and resource management, etc.
- Lead meetings with project stakeholders including internal or
external technical analysts, engineers and specialists, Government
customers, key business users and other performance
- Ensure solutions delivered by the team meet business
expectations with key process owners and stakeholders.
- Engage with the project resources in coordinating contract
administration, project agendas, monitoring and reporting of
project performance, customer/teammate meetings, travel planning
and administration, etc.
- Partner with customer and teammate leadership to
propose/achieve initiatives most valuable to the organizational
mission, improving business processes and enhancing the value of
the Army's Enterprise Systems.
- Communicate and work with task managers and all contract
functional support entities including: financial Program Control
Analysts (PCAs), contracts and subcontracts management, staffing
and recruiting, security, accounting, IT and other business
stakeholders. This position requires the skills necessary to
provide a broad range of oversight for the contract.
- Review contractor Task Order Management Plans and other
performance related contract documents.
- Oversee various program activities to include cost estimation
and management, schedule estimation and tracking, and overall
contract performance management, risk management, requirements
analysis, and quality assurance.
- Support the Executive Program Manager in day-to-day execution
of contract operations, to include: financial management, task
order management, business management, risk management, and
customer interface and engagement.
- Act on behalf of the Executive Program Manager and have
experience in the role as a point of contact for the Government
customer(s), Government Contracting Officers (COR)
Representative(s) and other Government stakeholders.
- Support corporate business development activities and company
- Provide corporate guidance and leadership to the Intrepid
employee workforce located on customer site in regard to
performance management and employee engagement. Adhere to internal
corporate processes and procedures to accomplish day-to-day
- Active SECRET security clearance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of management experience
- Approximately four (4) years' experience with SAP
implementation or enhancement projects with emphasis upon the U.S.
Army's General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS)
- Experience with both business applications and technology
- Approximately eight (8) years' experience in managing programs
and contracts related to the contract scope, type, and complexity
- Approximately six (6) years' experience in detailed management
and oversight of a Contractor or Government team, including
conducting requirements analysis, project costing, deliverable
tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and
- Approximately six (6) years' experience in managing projects or
software delivery efforts in a team environment.
- Approximately five (5) years' experience reviewing and
analyzing financial expenditure reports.
- Knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal
Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition
Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and DoD 5000 series.
- Experience with US Army at the Echelon II level or higher
preferred About Intrepid:Intrepid is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
and an Equal Opportunity Employer, based in Huntsville, Alabama.
Intrepid is committed to the principle of equal employment
opportunity (EEO) and is committed to making employment decisions
based on merit and value. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Intrepid, Arlington , Program Manager, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!