Manager, Digital Fundraising
Company: Sparks Group
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Manager, Digital Fundraising Job Summary:Do you want to work in
a job, and for a company, where you know with 100% certainty that
what you, you personally, do makes a difference? We're looking for
a Manager, Digital Fundraising to join an impassioned and mission
driven organization in Arlington, VA. The role is typically onsite
with minimal travel, but like most employers, they're worksite
flexible at the moment.
The Manager, Digital Fundraising will implement a strategic online
engagement and fundraising plan to acquire, convert, and retain
constituents through digital channels most effectively. Working
collaboratively with Marketing, Communications, and Growth and
Development teams, the Manager, Digital Fundraising will ensure
campaigns are integrated across all digital channels and optimized
to convert email, website, and paid ad audiences to financial
supporters. Work includes running day-to-day operations for a 65k
constituent engagement operation, 3+ campaigns a year, monthly
donor acquisition and maintenance, and all front-line
Manager, Digital Fundraising Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute annual fundraising plans to acquire,
reinstate, retain, and cultivate donors through online direct
response channels including email, website, and paid ad
- Manage all aspects of online giving campaigns including the
creative process from copywriting and design to internal review and
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communications team members to
develop creative homepage and website content that promotes giving
and deepens engagement with the company's work.
- Collaborate with the Growth and Development team to identify
opportunities for match donations.
- Collaborate with the Manager, Network Communications to design
landing and web page optimization and online testing plans to
improve performance and increase revenue.
- Strive to innovate; research and make recommendations on new
fundraising technologies and techniques to increase online
Manager, Digital Fundraising Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Two to four years of digital fundraising experience or an
equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Experience with digital tools, processes, and techniques for
fundraising, donor development, advocacy campaigns, list building,
and social networking.
- Experience with fundraising CRMs required, Blackbaud's Raiser's
Edge NXT highly preferred.
- Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, time management, and
organizational skills required.
- Understanding of best practices for website optimization,
multivariate testing, search engine marketing, and social media
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of an
organization and work successfully with them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal
- An ability to manage multifaceted projects and a capacity to
perform independently in a fluid multi-tasking environment are
Keywords: Sparks Group, Arlington , Manager, Digital Fundraising, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!