F-35 Program Manager 1 - 32206
Company: Alion Science and Technology Corporation
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Position SummaryThe F-35 Program Manager 1 handles the
performance of small non-technical projects or a definable portion
of a larger program of which domain area is of a non-technical
nature, such as budgets, procurement, technical writing, supply
- Directs and supervises all support resources for the
performance of project assignments and activities.
- Also responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated
with assigned projects and for supporting new business development
by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and
implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of
contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept
through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by
the project including end users, IT support, and client
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates,
resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project
tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and
solutions of problems.
- May assist in the management of a business unit or department
or is at an entry level in management of such under the close
supervision of the Division or Program Director. Manages one or
- May supervise professional and technical personnel performing
in their regular disciplines.
- May participate in the development and execution of budgets,
sales and marketing plans and other strategic tools.
- Participates in driving initiatives for achieving established
- Responsible for the preparation of and accountability for all
- Responsible for assisting in the leadership and direction to a
- Prepares and approves Standard Operating Procedures, Protocols
and other technical documentation.
- Able to supervise, manage, support and evaluate
personnel.Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in a related field with 5-7 years relevant
- Will have experience with aircraft systems, hardware and
software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems
integration, and systems supportability.
- Will have experience initiating and maintaining technical
direction within broad program objectives directly related to
aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control,
test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems
- Will have experience managing different phases of weapon system
acquisition, including Concept Development, Production and
- Knowledge of / experience with implementation of DODI 5000
- Ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to
effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all
areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems
engineering, major system acquisitions, and financial
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance. *CJSecurity
Keywords: Alion Science and Technology Corporation, Arlington , F-35 Program Manager 1 - 32206, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!