Vice President IT PMO
Company: Staff Smart, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Our client based in the Greater Washington DC area is a 503C
non-profit. They are leading the fight against slavery and human
trafficking. As the largest anti-slavery organization in the world,
their mission is to protect the poor from violence by rescuing
victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to
safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe
future that lasts.
They are seeking a VP of IT PMO to add to their growing team. This
is a direct hire position, ideally based in Arlington, VA, which
offers excellent benefits and high growth potential.
Our client has cast a vision for 2030 which involves mobilizing
partnerships to scale their work of rescue and rehabilitation,
expanding their global footprint, and leveraging data to
effectively prove to the world that their model can end slavery. To
support this initiative, our client must rapidly grow their
Position SummaryThis position is based at our customers
Headquarters in Arlington, VA area and reports directly to the CIO.
The primary responsibility of this position is to for establishing
global project governance and project execution best practice in
order to deliver global IT projects on time, on budget, and in
scope. The VP, IT PMO will be a critical voice on the Global
Technology Solutions leadership team and will direct a team to
deliver cross-functional global technology solutions for IJM's 8
Strategic Initiatives over the next 5 years: Workday HR, Workday
Finance, Justice Data Solution, Salesforce CRM to IAOs,
Storytelling Pipeline, Global Website, Video Conferencing,
- Establish & manage portfolio and project governance best
practices in order to successfully manage change and deliver
projects on time, on budget and in scope, within the first
- Establish & manage framework to identify, select, define and
align strategic business objectives with resources and provide
cost-benefit standards, KPIs, milestones, etc. in order to ensure
investment in the most strategic technology initiatives, within the
- Manage & allocate resources effectively across projects in
order to ensure priorities based on budget/resource loads, within 2
- Institutionalize Best Practices & Memory through maintaining
project artifacts and lessons learned in order to model and deepen
expertise in planning, execution, delivery and close out practices
across the global organization, within 3 years.
- MBA or Master's in Project Management, or any equivalent
combination of education, experience, and certification
- 15+ years professional work experience
- 10+ years leading PMOs in global for-profit organizations
- 8+ years of experience with business process reengineering
- 8+ years of people and budget management experience
- PMP and PROSCI (or other Change Management) certified.
- Transformational Leadership
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Global Vendor Management experience
- Disciplined with priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Flexible, collaborative, and eager to support others
- Effective team player who fosters collaborative
- Strong Mentorship skills
- Adept at creative problem solving.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Staff Smart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, genetic information, disability status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Staff Smart, Inc., Arlington , Vice President IT PMO, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!