Vice President Of Global IT Operations
Company: Staff Smart, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Our client based in the Greater Washington DC area is a 503C
non-profit. They are leading the fight against slavery and human
trafficking. As the largest anti-slavery organization in the world,
their mission is to protect the poor from violence by rescuing
victims, bringing the criminals to justice, restoring survivors to
safety and strength, and helping local law enforcement build a safe
future that lasts.
They are seeking a VP of Global IT Operations to add to their
growing team. This is a direct hire position, ideally based in
Arlington, VA, (however consideration will be given to remote or
quasi remote candidates), which offers excellent benefits and high
Our client has cast a vision for 2030 which involves mobilizing
partnerships to scale their work of rescue and rehabilitation,
expanding their global footprint, and leveraging data to
effectively prove to the world that their model can end slavery. To
support this initiative, our client must rapidly grow their
Position SummaryThis position is based at our customers
Headquarters in Arlington, VA area and reports directly to the CIO.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide
"Transformational Leadership" to a complex global footprint
requiring the development of new service models, such as BYOD and
deliver established standards for integrated planning and execution
of enterprise-wide technology products. The Vice President of
Global IT Operations will be a critical voice within the Technology
Solutions leadership team and will direct a global team to ensure
the availability and usability of global infrastructure and
systems, while providing optimal and responsive end-user support
services across the global organization.
- Provide transformational leadership and implement Industry best
practices for computing, storage, networks, cloud services, server
administration, backup operations, office moves in order to
establish foundational global IT Infrastructure, within the first
- Provide essential applications for getting work done, such as
collaboration platforms, videoconferencing, document storage, in
order to increase staff productivity across the globe, within the
first 3 years
- Execute on a new global support model for end-user services,
desktop management, identity services in order to provide 8am-5pm
customer support in all IJM locations and 24/7 monitoring of cyber
security and infrastructure, within the first 2 years
- Manage global technology purchasing, contract, vendor, offshore
and partner management in order to maximize the value to the global
business and reduce cost within the next 2 years.
- Master's Degree (MBA or Computer Science) and 15 years
progressive IT experience
- 10+ years of IT Operations leadership experience for Global,
- Proven experience providing technology solutions in emerging
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of 10 or more IT staff,
including remote contingents
- Proven experience in managing system lifecycles
- Proven experience project management, strategic planning and
budgeting up to $10M
- Operational and design proficiencies in Azure Cloud, O365,
Collaboration tools, Global Networking, VMware and Storage
- Proven experience with data warehousing and data management
programs and governance
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Global Vendor Management experience
- Disciplined with priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others
- Effective team player who fosters collaborative
- Strong Mentorship skills
- Adept at creative problem solving.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Staff Smart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, genetic information, disability status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Staff Smart, Inc., Arlington , Vice President Of Global IT Operations, Executive , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!