Company: Preston Recruitment Group
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Established for almost 100 years, this general contractor is
growing their DC/Virginia regional business.
Market sectors include, commercial, industrial and education.
Joining the team as a Project Engineer/Asst Project Manager, you
will find the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging
projects, with the chance to fast-track your project management
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the project
manager and project team with project documentation and control,
job cost accounting, scheduling, and construction supervision
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project success
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated
- Responsible for RFI and submittal process
- Processes owner billings and project related accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Construction or Engineering
- 2 - 3 years of experience
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and
Keywords: Preston Recruitment Group, Arlington , Project Engineer, Engineering , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!