Company: Le Meridien Arlington
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Le M--ridien Arlington, located in one of the Top Destinations in
the Washington, D.C. region, includes a quick walk to Georgetown
shopping, dining, and entertainment! It is the ideal urban
environment with plenty of activities, cultural programming, and a
Supervise the implementation of all property and equipment
preventive maintenance and repairs, monitor life safety systems and
utilities and administer the department in compliance with all
corporate/franchise standards and local, state and national codes
and regulations to protect assets, guests and associates.
Effectively manage engineering related capital projects.
Responsible for the preventative maintenance and repair of the
hotel's mechanical/electrical systems and equipment, and for the
general maintenance and upkeep of the physical plant, FFandE,
grounds, swimming pool, etc. as defined by HEI Hotels and Resorts
and brand standards.
- A complete understanding of all building related systems --
Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Life Safety, IT, etc.
- A complete understanding of all building related equipment --
HVACandR, Kitchen, Laundry, Pool, etc.
- Follows company preventative maintenance procedures and
guidelines for guestrooms, equipment, public space, grounds,
landscaping, and building envelop, etc.
- Maintains engineering related check book accounting procedures to
ensure department operates with-in budgeted guidelines while
maintaining required stock of supplies and materials.
- Effectively interview, supervise, train, manage performance,
assign tasks and follows-up with engineering staff to ensure
- Maintains accurate records and filing system to support RandM
Budget, PM Programs, Capital Budget, Capital Projects, Life Safety
Systems and Inspections, etc.
- Maintains all Engineering Spaces in a safe, clean, organized,
energy efficient manner.
- Tours hotel complex daily identifying items requiring
engineering, housekeeping or other departmental actions.
- Considered the property expert on all Life Safety related items,
trains all managers in these areas.
- Has a firm understanding of all Brands related issues and
- Has a firm understanding of all Brand related GSS, GSI, AYS, DTS
problem tracking procedures and is working to correct them.
- Has a basic understanding of elementary accounting
- Has a basic understanding of PC operation and a working knowledge
of Micro Soft Office Software programs and internet use.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations, seen as a strong
leader through-out hotel.
- Remains current on related technology advances that would enhance
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job duties as assigned.
In the urban village of Rosslyn, Le M--ridien Arlington is
centrally located among top destinations in the Washington, D.C.
region. This stylish boutique hotel is also close to numerous
restaurants, shopping options, and corporate offices. Amuse boasts
innovative Italian cuisine as well as an inviting terrace with
close views of the Potomac River. Meanwhile, Amuse Bar is a
sophisticated setting for lounging and enjoying signature cocktails
and renowned wines. Our 154 engaging guest rooms and suites provide
ample space for business, leisure, or an intersection of the two.
Le Meridien Arlington inspires its artists to savor the culture and
enjoy the offerings of its local area. Together with competitive
benefits programs to include the tuition reimbursement program and
employee assistance program, creative and health initiatives, our
artists collaborate together to cultivate and make new experiences
come to life.We value U.S. military experience and invite all
qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Le Meridien Arlington, Arlington , Chief Engineer, Engineering , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!