Company: Bowlero Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SUMMARY: Repairs and maintains automatic Pinspotters/Pinsetters,
lane and scoring equipment, and all other bowling center equipment
at the highest level of operating proficiency. Assists in the
repair and maintenance of the bowling facility. Performs preventive
maintenance, cleaning and /or minor repairs as directed by the
center Facility Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and
responsibilities include, but are not limited to the
- Maintains Pinspotters/Pinsetters and related bowling equipment
to Bowlero Corporation specifications as directed.
- Abides by and maintains safety procedures and operation
procedures as required by Bowlero Corporation and OSHA.
- Ensures that shop and machine areas are clean and organized at
- Follows the preventive maintenance program for all center
equipment (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Monitors and maintains clean, consistent and scoreable lane
conditions to USBC specifications where required.
- Maintains lane conditioning equipment.
- Quickly and safely corrects pin jams, ball return calls, and
other malfunctions while bowling is in progress.
- Maintains and keeps up to date all necessary logs and frames
per stop sheets.
- Completes the Bowlero Corporation C-Mechanic training program
within the prescribed time frame.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well
as, extended workdays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: n/a
QUALIFICATIONS: C-Mechanics must possess the ability to read,
analyze, and interpret common technical manuals and schematics.
Responds to common inquiries or complaints from employees,
customers and/or regulatory agencies. Effectively communicates
pertinent information to center management. Applies principles of
logical thinking to a wide range of practical problems. Deals with
a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or equivalent with
algebra, geometry and/or applied mathematics.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Bowling center environment where
you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time, and may be asked
to lift up to 30lbs often, team lift up to 100lbs occasionally. The
noise level is typical for bowling.
Keywords: Bowlero Corporation, Arlington , C MECHANIC, Engineering , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!