IT Infrastructure Engineer (Multi-Cloud) - Clearance Required
Company: Logistics Management Institute
Posted on: January 13, 2022
LMI is seeking a skilled IT Infrastructure Engineer at our client
site in Crystal City, VA, with partial teleworking allowed.
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of
government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics,
digital services, logistics, and management advisory services.
Established as a private, not-for-profit organization in 1961, LMI
is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies,
free of commercial and political bias. We operate completely free
of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with
the goals of our clients. Our clients value our specialized
services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health
care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can
make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who
share that conviction. We offer a generous compensation package
with excellent benefits that start the first day of employment.
Business casual dress, flex time, and tuition reimbursement are a
few of our many work-life benefits available to our employees.
* Help identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based
infrastructure solution given documented requirements and
understanding of available cloud options, to include: IaaS, PaaS,
and SaaS offerings.
* Estimate usage costs and identify operational cost control
* Manage cloud environments in accordance with government security
* Establish and maintain a working knowledge of cloud products and
* Work independently and within team environments to set up and
maintain cloud architectures at various classification levels;
* Work closely with IT security to understand, implement, and
monitor security controls and Authority to Operate (ATO)
* Think creatively to propose and evaluate cloud architectures.
* Active Secret clearance required.
* Experience as a System or Network Administrator.
* BA/BS in a related field.
* At least three (3) years experience administering application
infrastructure in AWS, Azure, Google, multi-cloud or hybrid cloud
* Experience in software development, infrastructure, or Cloud
* Experience in designing, implementing, or consulting with
applications deployed in on-premise hybrid Cloud environments using
technologies, including Hadoop or Cloudera
* Experience with Kubernetes
* Experience with multiple operating systems, including LINUX,
UNIX, and Windows-based operating systems
* Experience with networking administration, including DNS,
subnetting, and firewalls and ACLs
* Experience with Cloud Command Line Interfaces (CLIs) and Cloud
SDKs and extract, transform, load (ETL) processes
* Experience with automated patch management for both Windows and
UNIX-based systems using configuration management tools, including
* Ability to show proficiency programming languages, including C#,
Java, or .NET
Keywords: Logistics Management Institute, Arlington , IT Infrastructure Engineer (Multi-Cloud) - Clearance Required, Engineering , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!