Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS, Terraform, NO CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Posted on: January 13, 2022
If you are a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience, please read
Based in Washington DC, just blocks from the White House, we are an
industry leader in technology platforms for the commercial real
estate world. Due to explosive growth, we are looking to hire
multiple DevOps Engineers to work onsite in our headquarters. We
have mid-level to senior open and encourage you to apply. These are
highly visible roles as we continue to grow and working onsite + a
bachelor's degree are absolute must-haves.
!NO CLEARANCE REQUIRED!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Excellent Compensation & upward career growth!
- Opportunity to work with an industry-leader!
- Top notch employee benefits!
What You Need for this Position
4+ years of experience in the following:
- AWS - on-premise/hybrid cloud environments (VMware, Azure,
- Load Balancing Technologies (ALB, NLB, F5)
- Mass-scale architecture - Akamai, CloudFlare
- Programming languages (C#, Nodejs, Golang, Python)
- Containerization: (K8s, ECS , EKS, Fargate)
- Build & Deployment tools: Helm, YAML, ArgoCD, Chef, Jenkins,
- Automation - Configuration Management - Scripting
- Monitoring Tools: APM, synthetics and RUM (DataDog, Prometheus,
- Microservices, REST APIs a plus
- Linux and Windows
- Bachelor's degree REQUIRED
What's In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a
competitive base salary and excellent benefits including but not
- Competitive base salary: up to 170k base + sign-on bonus
- Prescription Drug
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
So, if you are a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience, please
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PB2-1663783 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Pat Befort - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.by Jobble
Keywords: Cybercoders, Arlington , Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS, Terraform, NO CLEARANCE REQUIRED, Engineering , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!