Part Time Instructor - CompTIA A+
Company: ProTrain, LLC
Posted on: April 8, 2021
ProTrain is currently recruiting for experienced in-classroom
instructors with experience teaching CompTIA A+.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience teaching adult
learners in a classroom setting or/and in a synchronous
environment, as well as a minimum of 3 years in CompTIA A+.
This is a part time; contracted teaching position to begin in the
near future with more classes expanded next year to the right
Additional teaching opportunities may be available to the right
candidate at other affiliated locations across the state.
Course Location: Annandale, VA
Course Day/Time: TBD - courses may be offered evenings, weekends,
or in one-week bootcamp settings.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- In-classroom (or online/synchronous) instructor
- Instruction will include providing to students hands-on
practice to install, build, upgrade, repair, configure,
troubleshoot, optimize, diagnose, and perform preventive
maintenance of basic personal computer hardware and operating
- The concepts covered in the training should address exam
- Prepare students for the first of the two exams that make up
the IT Technician certification, CompTIA A+ Essentials.
- Provide students the skills and knowledge necessary to perform
the following tasks on personal computer hardware and operating
systems: installation, PC building, system upgrades, repair, and
- Minimum 1 years teaching experience specific to adult
- Certification in CompTIA A+ REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years in related field of study
- Must adhere to class schedule
- Must be able to pass educational and criminal background
- Must provide documentation of all credentials, certifications
and licenses relevant to subject
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary - Hourly rate on 1099 contract
- Flexible, Part-time hours
- Faculty Development
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Founded in 2004, ProTrain offers quality classroom and online
training. We provide a CE-Turnkey Solution and partnership
opportunities for institutions of higher learning to provide
programs to various verticals such as Military Tuition Assistance
(TA), Military Spouses (MyCAA), Wounded Warriors, Veterans,
Unemployed (WIA), Corporate and Individuals.
ProTrain is an affordable solution for students seeking to prepare
for an in-demand career that will help move them and America
forward to achieve the goal of Education 2 Employment! Personal
Training Assessment Managers will work with you throughout the
entire process before, during and after to assist with the
student's program of study.
At ProTrain, we realize that learning is a commitment that we are
all making to have a better future. Our clients' needs (partners
and students) are paramount. We are committed to your success and
ours, one student at a time.
ProTrain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about us, visit us at
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ProTrain, LLC, Arlington , Part Time Instructor - CompTIA A+, Education / Teaching , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!