Senior Associate, Graphic Design
Company: PLUS Communications
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PLUS Communications is a full-service communications firm based in
Arlington, Virginia specializing in coalition building, grassroots
mobilization, advertising, digital engagement, message development
and media relations. Distinguished for our campaign-style approach
to issue-based efforts, we bring a results-oriented mindset to
every project. PLUS means more!
At PLUS, you will enjoy a fast-paced environment with the chance to
work alongside some of the country's top public affairs
strategists. Our team hustles hard, but we also take the time to
celebrate our wins with end of month all staff lunches, happy hours
on our office's outdoor terrace and rooftop space, and frequent
employee engagement events (did someone say laser tag?).
PLUS is looking for a talented and creative Graphic Design Senior
Associate to join our award-winning design team. The ideal
candidate will have proven graphic design experience, successful
experience working with an agency, and a can-do attitude.
Design portfolio or website must be provided for position
This position is based in Arlington, VA.
Your day in this position may include:
- Work directly with Creative Director to lead creative strategy
for our clients
- Create and implement branding guidelines and standards
- Edit and provide constructive feedback to graphic designers on
- Lead creative brainstorms to enhance and drive our clients'
- Create infographics, social media visuals, print collateral,
Powerpoint presentations, and branding creative
- Implement client and management feedback to deliver
best-in-class creative collateral for our clients
- 3-4 years of graphic design experience in a professional design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (Adobe
After E---ects is a plus)
- Well-versed in the latest design trends and know when to use
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for design
- Has worked with an agency before
- Proven experience meeting tight deadlines
- Experience and willingness to design beautiful, compelling
- Previous experience with public a---airs projects is a
- Professional experience with motion design, animating text and
images is a plus
What we offer:
- Comprehensive insurance plans, including medical, dental,
vision, and life insurance.
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for year-end
- Flexible vacation policy, with generous flex time scheduled
around the holidays.
- Paid parental leave and sick leave.
- Access to our building complex's fitness center and rooftop
space with views of the Washington Monument and Capitol
- Fully stocked office kitchen with a variety of snacks and
- Catered "End of Month" lunches.
- Regular all-staff activities and happy hours.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, high-achieving
team that has made a name for themselves delivering exceptional
results for Fortune 100 companies, trade associations and
PLUS Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Keywords: PLUS Communications, Arlington , Senior Associate, Graphic Design, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!