Sr Analyst Digital Marketing Analytics
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position SummaryReporting into the Head of Marketing Analytics,
the Senior Digital Marketing Analyst will provide reporting,
analysis, and strategic recommendations to Nestle USAs 30+ brands,
agency partners, senior management and other stakeholders across
the Center for Marketing Excellence (CME). Leveraging paid, social,
owned website and CRM/email data sources, they will enable
data-driven decision marketing and provide actionable insights to
enhance Nestles marketing performance.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with paid media, brand websites, CRM/email, social
strategy, influencer, community management, Consumer Marketplace
Insights and agency partners to identify data and produce
- Works with NUSAs 30+ brand teams to develop and enhance
marketing communications plans across paid, owned, and social
- Uses social media listening and other digital and social
analytics tools to develop consumer and product insights.
- Works to develop key performance indicators and benchmarks
suitable for all key NUSA initiatives and other related performance
reports. Actively supports digital campaign optimization by
developing, standardizing, & delivering NUSAs marketing campaign
- Collaborates with the CX Marketing Analytics team and media
leads to improve and maximize NUSAs collection of data from all
digital consumer touch points by providing tagging strategy,
documenting tagging process and holding business partners
- Elevates NUSAs understanding of the consumer experience by
leveraging 1st party, 2nd party, and 3rd party data sources to
- Supports NUSAs analytics efficacy through the formulation of
data-driven hypotheses, development of test design, analysis of
results, and presentation of insights from marketing and eCommerce
- Manages NUSAs reporting requests from start to finish.
- Works closely with internal partners to develop and refine
learning agendas.REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a business, quantitative, or
computer science field (MBA or MA preferred but not required)
- 2+ years of experience in digital analytics, marketing, social
media analytics, IT/data management or consulting
- General experience in digital marketing and/or social media
analytics (e.g. report generation, marketing campaign analysis, web
analytics, AB testing, etc.).
- Strong experience in data analysis and comfort working with a
wide range of data sources and data systems to analyze business
performance and generate insightful reports.
- Strong experience using Excel to manipulate data, create
reports and model business performance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network and work
successfully with a wide range of stakeholders.PREFERRED
- Experience using social listening platforms or social media
measurement tools to generate insights and recommendations.
- Advanced proficiency using Google Analytics to evaluate website
performance and derive actionable insights.
- Experience achieving proficiency in a range of analytics tools
and data platforms used to manipulate and extract data (e.g. Google
Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Sales Force Marketing Cloud,
- Knowledge of coding languages or developer tools, such as SQL,
SAS, etc., are an advantage.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, media mix,
segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI is an advantage.
- Experience building or manipulating dashboards in PowerBI.
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry experience.
Keywords: Nestle, Arlington , Sr Analyst Digital Marketing Analytics, Advertising , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!