Executive Administrative Associate
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that
nourishes your future like no other.If you're driven by the passion
to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestle is the place
for you. Nestle USA is one of seven operating companies that make
up Nestle's presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American
homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are
to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products,
strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and
climate impact.We're determined to challenge the status quo and be
better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we
embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace
where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is
expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every
single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn
and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the
workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing
our customers, but also about enriching you.Job Purpose:
The Executive Administrative Associate will support a Chief Officer
and several Vice Presidents as an Associate Executive
Administrative Assistant, as well as supporting an entire function
at Nestle USA as an IT Coordinator. This position is required to
provide senior level administrative support, including assistance
on urgent issues which may occur in the evenings or weekend hours.
This role is based in Arlington, Virginia and candidates must be
willing to work up to 5 days per week at Nestle's office in
Arlington, based on the needs of the team and the business.
* Provide primary administrative support for the function's
leadership and their teams. Key activities include maintaining
executives' calendars, proactively addressing scheduling conflicts,
and setting up and maintaining appointments and meetings.
* Manage expense reconciliation for assigned leaders in compliance
with our company policies. Practice speed and agility and helps to
prioritize competing meetings, tasks, or projects.
* Make arrangements for all travel and conferences. Ensure travel
approvals and expense reports are completed in a timely manner.
* Coordinate on-site logistics for meetings and events including
conference room booking and setup, catering, and technology
support. Quickly trouble-shoot issues as they arise to minimize
impact to meeting efficiency and experience.
* Maintain organizational charts and distribution lists for
* Serve as the IT Coordinator for function. This includes being the
key liaison between the function and IT for issues, assignment of
SAP roles, and ordering of equipment. Actively works to minimize
disruption and expedite resolution to IT issues to enable
efficiency for their function.
* Manage purchase order process including the creation of POs and
gathering data from various stakeholders to ensure service
providers are paid in a timely manner.
* Responsible for processing invoices for the department through
P-Card or SAP system. Maintains appropriate vendor files and audit
* Maintains shared files and resources including Teams Rooms,
meeting decks, etc.
* Collaborate with the broader Nestle Executive Assistant
community, including partnering on cross-functional projects and
providing temporary coverage for peers, as needed.
* Performs additional duties or complete special projects as
assigned by direct people leader.
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years of professional work experience working as an
Administrative Assistant or in a relevant capacity required,
preferably supporting C-Level Executives.
* Experience working in an administrative capacity within a
Corporate environment is highly desired.
* Current or prior experience with managing multiple calendars for
key stakeholders at both the Executive and Senior Leadership levels
* Demonstrated fluency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint)
* Current or prior experience managing Purchase Orders (POs) and
expenses, as well as PO reconciliation required.
* Must possess excellent communication (oral and written),
organizational, stakeholder management and follow-up skills.
* Must be detail-oriented and have strong time management skills,
with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on the needs of
the team and the business.
* Must be willing to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
with minimal supervision.
* Must be willing and able to travel up to 15% based upon the needs
of the team and the business.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive
workplace.To our veterans and separated service members, you're at
the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestle.
The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as
flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that
will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our
commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the
exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with
disabilities. Nestle seeks such skilled and qualified individuals
to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have
chosen to call Nestle home.The Nestle Companies are an equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking
diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national
origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical
condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation,
or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior
to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to
inform us confidentially if you may require any special
accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment
experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial
711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.This
position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Keywords: Nestle, Arlington , Executive Administrative Associate, Administration, Clerical , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!