Company: Alutiiq LLC
Posted on: June 21, 2022
This is a temporary One (1) year assignment
On-site contractor team supporting the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF)
Program Office Headquarters Executive Staff needs a
courier/escort/administrative assistant to provide facilities,
administrative and driving support. Candidates must be customer
service oriented, possess excellent organizational and
communication skills. Must have driving knowledge of the National
Capital Region (NCR). Working knowledge of MS Office Suite a must.
Additional office support duties as required. Active Secret
clearance required. Arlington, VA location.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential
* Provides building escort services.
* Collects and distributes mail and interoffice correspondence.
* Works closely with executive administrative personnel on escort
schedule and transportation requirements.
* Coordinates duties and activities with Project Manager.
* Must be available to support escort duties and occasional
transportation needs after normal operating hours.
* Assists in maintaining and tracking physical property account
(furniture, office and IT equipment).
* Assists IT and Security POCs.
* Coordinates and monitors work assignments among building
technicians, vendors, and contractors.
* Provides support for handling classified material.
* Works day to day operations as assigned by the on-site Project
Manager/Supervisor in support of the JPO/Facilities and Support
Services as required.
* Provides overall Administrative services for the facilities team
and other area of JPO as needed, to include answering phone calls,
emails and other virtual communications; update calendars and
schedules in support of facilities projects, transportation
requirements or other services; review, edit and provide input into
team correspondence, official rules and regulations; participate in
the creation/review of operating procedures for areas of individual
expertise; and provide support to on-site manager in the
formalization of the team roles and responsibilities.
* Occasional driver services for senior program personnel
conducting official business in the National Capital Region (NCR)
using Non-Tactical Government owned/leased vehicle.
* Takes day to day direction from the on-site project
manager/supervisor of record.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Active Secret Clearance Required
* High School diploma or GED required.
* Possesses a valid state driver's license.
* Possesses a clean driving record (required to provide a current
"official" copy from the state DMV/MVA).
* Must be customer service oriented
* Possess excellent organizational and communication skills
* Punctuality, reliability, and attention to detail a must.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Outlook,
Ability to perform essential job functions while complying with all
state, federal or local COVID mandates with or without reasonable
accommodation. Afognak Native Corporation, Afognak Commercial Group
LLC, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Alutiiq LLC, Arlington , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!