Senior Budget Analyst
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
This position is looking for someone who is a US citizen and
currently has a public trust clearance or has held one in the last
five years. This position is mostly remote and requires candidates
to be fully vaccinated. This is a 6-month contract to hire position
that is looking to pay between $45-$60/hr.Responsibilities:
- Perform complex budget execution functions for USMS programs or
administrative budget areas.
- Provide recommendations for budgetary actions to USMS leaders.
- Work with program specialists in the development of annual work
plans and schedules for the execution of approved budgets. -
Recommend funding reprogramming and adjustments to work plans to
account for changes in the funding levels, program changes, and
- Develops plans and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet
contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical
tasks in support of a contract program.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must have effective organizational and multi-tasking
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite - specifically
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint desired.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Communications -or related field -
may substitute additional years of experience.
- The work environment is fast paced and requires the ability to
work on multiple projects at once and the ability to reprioritize
based on customer needsMinimum of five years of experience
performing responsibilities relative to those stated above.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to
conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.Must
have strong attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and
communications skills (both oral and written) with a focus on
customer service and demonstrated ability to effectively interact
at all levels across the organization to build successful
relationships.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Arlington , Senior Budget Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...