Posted on: May 25, 2023
Description Leidos, Inc. is seeking an Operations Officer to
support a financial intelligence mission. The Operations Officer
will support a client's operational requirements in a challenging,
fast paced environment located in the Washington Metropolitan Area
with potential to travel up to 50%. - These positions require
candidates to possess a current and active security clearance with
appropriate polygraph to be considered. Successful candidates will
work in team environment and will be capable of operating
independently with minimal supervision. Successful candidates will
have a background and expertise in forensic accounting or
auditing.Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage a full range of operational and support activities for
- Apply advanced knowledge and expertise of operations,
tradecraft, and mission priorities to provide strategic guidance
and operational case management
- Engage offices within the customer organization to address
- Draft comprehensive, high-quality reports in support of mission
- Relay pertinent information to relevant stakeholders by
collaborating closely with team members and provide briefings to
senior officials when necessary
- Possess knowledge of and experience with the various
intelligence disciplines and the Intelligence CommunityRequired
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of relevant working experience OR
12 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Familiarity with a variety of writing styles and classified
client databases, including specific case management tools
- Strong communication, briefing, and writing skills; ability to
communicate in a professional manner in person, by telephone, and
through written correspondence
- Demonstrated experience writing high-quality reports
- Possess working-level ability with all components of Microsoft
- Ability to exercise sound operational judgment
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational
- Experience conducting a full range of case management or desk
responsibilities including providing guidance, performing reviews,
writing talking points, etc.
- Experience using the customer messaging systems
- Understanding of global finance; specifically, financial
institution, international money transfers, and treat
financePreferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Banking, Finance,
FINTECH, Economics, or related field, Master's degree preferred
with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- One year target exploitation experience with knowledge of
customer specific tools and databases.
- One year experience providing training or giving presentations
on financial or information exploitation topics.
- Experience with mobile money, digital currencies, and emerging
technology/services in financial industry.
- Skills using software and technologies to view and manipulate
financial data (MS Excel including pivot tables, MS Access,
- Experience supporting working with USG organizations in support
of counter threat finance, counter terrorism, Counter narcotics,
Counter proliferation missions.
- Experience/knowledge of Treasury organization and structures
such as OFAC and FINSEN and the ability to translate Treasury
requirements into collection opportunities and designation
- Possess an ACAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist)
certification or comparable private sector certification.
- Forensic, Investigative, and/or Discovery industry related
- Knowledge of current and anticipated banking anti-money
laundering regulations and practices
- Customer certification as a Staff Operations Officer is
- Prior overseas experience.
- Foreign Language experience in languages of interest to
national securityPay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 -
$175,500.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Arlington , Operations Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...