Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk
Company: Hyatt Place Arlington Courthouse Plaza
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Does this describe you?
* Love to stay up all night
* Actively seeking full time employment
* Have open availability
* Are interested in joining or continuing in the hospitality
* Want to work and grow in hospitality
* Are able to commit to a minimum of 1 year
If the answer is: "Yes, that sounds like me!" Scroll down to see
the overall job responsibilities and expectations.
\*\*\*Please Submit a Cover Letter that describes what working at a
hotel and/or Hyatt Place will do for you in your career. How will
working here serve your ultimate goals?\*\*\*
The Front Office Agent is to provide friendly, efficient
registration, guest settlement, and information to all guests,
fellow employees and visitors. This person will greet guests,
handle check-ins, checkouts and guest requests on the third shift
in a friendly, attentive, courteous and efficient manner. If you
have the desire to be a great host, helping to give our guests
moments that they will remember, and you can work 3rd shift, you
may be just the person we are looking for. We offer very
competitive pay, great benefits and an atmosphere that cannot be
touched. Bring your smiles and join the family.
Night Auditor/Front Desk Associate Job Requirements:
* Customer Service experience is a must!
* 1 - 2 years hotel experience preferred.
* Must be a TEAM player who is friendly and positive.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* College course work in related field helpful.
* Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
* Must be computer proficient.
* Ability to stand the entire shift, long hours sometimes
* Must be fluent in English.
This is a part time position, with the potential to be full time.
We require OPEN AVAILABILITY including working a 3rd shift schedule
as well as weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* What makes you want to work in a hotel?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hyatt Place Arlington Courthouse Plaza, Arlington , Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!