Remote: Global Trade Compliance Investigator and Auditor
Company: ACS Solutions
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Support the corporate Global Trade Group with managing the
company's trade compliance program.
- Provide support to fulfilling the requirements of the U.S.
Department of State Consent Agreement.
- Assist business segments with investigations of compliance
incident reports and other compliance matters.
- Help to properly scope investigations and document the
- Review, coordinate and track Department of Commerce, Department
of State, and Census Bureau voluntary disclosures
- Interface with internal and external customers in trade
- Assist with scheduling and data collection in preparation for
internal trade compliance assessments, audits, etc.
- Monitor trade compliance through self-assessments, compliance
assistance visits (CAVs), and audits
- Track and follow-up on corrective actions related to voluntary
disclosures, CAVs, self-assessments, audits, etc.
- Track metrics and create reports pertaining to various elements
of the export/import process, and report on trends, areas of
concern and improvement opportunities
- Help to identify training needs and develop training
- Develop and implement business processes, procedures and tools
to ensure compliance with U.S. Government trade regulations and
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with OCR EASE export administration and licensing
- Experience conducting investigations and managing case
- Experience working under a Consent Agreement
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to interface with personnel at all levels, both verbally
and in writing
- Exhibits a high attention to detail, integrity and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint Job Requirements: Education &
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study or equivalent
practical work experience required
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and
- Ability to manage assignments with limited supervision
- Ability to analyze and suggest solutions to highly complex
- Ability to apply U.S. Government regulatory requirements in
- Specialized knowledge of U.S. Government trade regulations
- Attention to detail and follow through on tasks assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as necessary (when conditions are
- Ability to foster and work well in a team environment
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Arlington , Remote: Global Trade Compliance Investigator and Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!