Tax Research Specialist
Company: Bloomberg Industry Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job Description SummaryYou will provide expert legal analysis
across Bloomberg Industry Group's Tax platform, conduct research
assistance, identify clients' needs, and recommend additional
sources of information to make them more effective as individuals,
and more successful as enterprises. Serve as part of a 24/7, 365
day/year support team providing technical assistance, research
assistance, and general training on the Bloomberg Tax platform.What
you will do:
- Provide phone, e-mail, live chat, and in-person research
assistance to Bloomberg Industry Group's client
- Conduct project-based work.
- Prepare and conduct subject-matter specific webinars, and
maintains customer assistance screens on the website.
- Conduct presentations in front of large and small audiences,
both internal and external.
- Teach professionals how to navigate our online services, which
is critical to success.
- Coordinate with and support Bloomberg Industry Group teams
including Research & Development and Client Success.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
assigned.---You need to have:
- Knowledge of a broad base of legal and financial issues
including legal research experience.
- Strong focus on tax and accounting research, with fluency
around issues and terminology of the tax industry
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
and to thrive in a high-energy atmosphere.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to learn new computer software quickly and is
comfortable with technology.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues in a large group
- High comfort level interacting and assisting customers who
represent a wide cross section of the legal industry.
- Flexibility in work schedule including weekends and
- Juris Doctor (JD) preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years related experience.
- Tax/Accounting-focused studies and/or experience.Bloomberg
Industry Group IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully
subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Bloomberg Industry Group has adopted an Affirmative Action Program
to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for
hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical issues, genetic information,
disabled veteran, veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam Era, or any
other classification protected by law.INDG requires all employees
to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of
employment.Prospective and/or new employees will be required to
adhere with INDG's vaccination policy. All INDG employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek a
medical or religious exemption to the vaccination requirement but
must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their
Keywords: Bloomberg Industry Group, Arlington , Tax Research Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!