Financial Analyst - Value Capture Office
Company: Nestl-- USA
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that
nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that
changes lives, Nestl-- is the place for you. Nestl-- USA is one of
seven operating companies that make up Nestl--'s presence in the
United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading
food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver
quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local
communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow
than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our
entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where
collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected,
and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day.
Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance
your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and
beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers,
but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Position SummaryNestl--'s Finance function delivers value above and
beyond just financial reporting and analysis. Our role as strategic
business partners is to drive decision-making, translate insights
into meaningful actions, and enable great ideas to come to life. As
part of a global organization with a long-standing legacy, there is
no shortage of opportunities to directly impact our consumers.
We're committed to seeing a vision and helping the business achieve
its potential by providing knowledge, expertise, and stewardship
that transcends the traditional scope of finance roles. A healthy
appetite for growth and learning is essential to our success; our
tight-knit community embraces a mindset of continuous improvement
to deepen our understanding of the business and drive real
performance. As a member of our team, you will support some of the
world's most well-known brands and embark on a career journey that
enriches and accelerates your development.This position is an
important contributor to the "Value Capture Office" (VCO) for
strategic business initiatives. This position helps to develop,
manage, control and monitor the financial impact of said
initiatives. In this role, you will provide accurate and timely
financial information and analyses of project costs and benefits
tracking, identify opportunities to streamline processes and
improve business performance for business transformation
- Supports financial objectives throughout all strategic business
initiatives - planning, budgeting, and executional oversight.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and
help teams drive strategic partnerships.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive the completion
of business metrics and analytics to support the initiatives.
- Partner closely with Manager, Director, and potentially VP
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements for timely
aggregation and impact reporting through performance metrics and
- Work with multiple stakeholders to devise Key Performance
Metrics (KPIs), construct a flexible business model, and create
reporting tools to measure value created for the business
- Financial reconciliation and analysis of business case vs
latest estimates vs actual results.
- Identify operational business weaknesses and help improve or
innovate new internal processes to keep the team as efficient as
- Coordinate multiple deliverables and act as an ambassador
across teams to effectively streamline the strategic vision to
- Participate in weekly meetings to track progress and impact to
multiple business cases.
- Prepare for executive business reviews, and strategic planning
- Ensure all planning and operation deadlines are met without
- Present results of analyses directly to senior executives
through the creation and delivery of compelling and insightful
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, or the
- CPA, CMA or MBA preferred
- 3+ years of finance business strategy, planning, and operations
- Advanced financial acumen. Corporate Finance and Valuation
experience including P&L tracking of a business case and NPV
- Ability to manage directly as well as influence others
- Ability to work with limited / no supervision
- 3+ years of highly skilled experience in Excel and data
- Position requires approximately 10-20% travel
- Proficient in English and the languages of the market (where
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the
forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl--.
The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as
flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that
will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our
commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the
exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with
disabilities. Nestl-- seeks such skilled and qualified individuals
to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have
chosen to call Nestl-- home.
The Nestl-- Companies are an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified
applicants for employment. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity,
color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin,
ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition,
genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the
next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us
confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in
order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact
us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this
number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Arlington, VA, US, 22209 Solon, OH, US, 44139
Keywords: Nestl-- USA, Arlington , Financial Analyst - Value Capture Office, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!