Senior Property Account, Corporate
Company: Paradigm Companies
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Paradigm, through our independent real estate development,
construction and property management companies, delivers a full
range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a
workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity. Empowering
our employees to pursue the company mission, to utilize our hard
work, integrity, intelligence and experience to deliver the highest
level of value and satisfaction to our residents, investors,
customers and employees. We encourage our teams to be the
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Property
Accountant to join our team in Arlington, VA. As the Senior
Accountant, you will record, verify, consolidate, and enter
transactions in a "full-cycle" accounting environment for a
portfolio of multi-family properties.
What the Senior Property Accountant will be doing:
- Prepare monthly financial statements and analysis for multiple
properties and projects.
- Calculate appropriate accruals, record journal entries,
reconcile bank statements and complete other related tasks.
- Oversee the accounts payable transactions and postings.
- Maintain account balances and bank statements.
- Manage general ledger and assist month-end/year-end close
- Monitor a properties liquidity position and prepare cash
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting reports.
- Assist Property and Regional Managers with the budget
process.What the Senior Property Accountant will need to
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, or related
field; Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred.
- Minimum of five years general ledger and accounts payable
experience as an accountant, or accounting supervisor.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
products, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel. Direct working
experience with accounting enterprise software packages including
AMSI, YARDI, and MRI, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best
practices, standards, and through knowledge of finance, accounting,
budgeting, and accounting control principles.The benefits we offer
our Senior Property Accountants:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
- 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting
- Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
- Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
- Housing rental discount and free on-site parking during work
- In-house professional training and a 'Promote from Within'
company culture.Candidates will receive consideration for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, familial, disability or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Paradigm Companies, Arlington , Senior Property Account, Corporate, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!