Accounts Receivable Financial Analyst (Remote)
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
This position is remote but requires candidates to be local to
Arlington, VA. -Salary: $110,000 - 118,000/year -The senior
accounts receivable financial analyst will support a project
providing enterprise financial management support for the
Department of Justices United States Marshals Service Financial
Services Division (FSD). Responsibilities: -The position will
include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Bill customers for goods and services and/or debts owed such as
unauthorized travel costs, vendor overpayments, employee relocation
- Prepare dunning (collection) notices and correspondence and
answer inquiries regarding bills rendered, accounts receivable, and
collection items. Maintain professional decorum/de-escalation.
- Perform financial analysis and reconciliations.
- Perform auditing and investigative analysis of
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies; investigate and
resolve customer queries.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed
payments, and other irregularities.
- Collect, categorize, and maintain Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Use receivables application in the UFMS system of record.
- Generate aging analysis and review AR aging to ensure
compliance payment plan.
- Report on AR balances - current and delinquent accounts,
- Prepare ad hoc reports as well as prescribed reporting
requirements from DOJ/Treasury (i.e., IPERA).
- Draft SOPs/desk procedures/flow charts for the accounts
receivable functions. -
- Provide training and guidance on improper/erroneous payments
and collection of debts.Basic Required Qualifications and Skills:
Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when
making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that
your submission addresses each of these requirement items.
Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
Bachelors degree in a relevant
discipline from an accredited institution of higher learning. 4+
years of experience performing tasks similar to those stated above.
- Ability to maintain patience and professionalism with
- Strong attention to detail and excellent command of grammar and
- Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills (both
oral and written) with a focus on customer service and demonstrated
ability to effectively interact at all levels across the
organization to build successful relationships.
- Excellent consultative, conflict resolution, negotiation, and
facilitation skills to gain consensus in a matrixed and complex
- Proven problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to
think out of the box and generate creative solutions; ability to
break a complex problem down into its component parts and arrive at
the appropriate solution in a timely fashion.
- Must be flexible and able to thrive in a time-sensitive
environment to meet strict deadlines.
- Positive attitude, averse to the status quo, always looking to
improve current processes and procedures; ability to see
opportunities for change, to capitalize on them and implement them
when appropriate for the benefit of the organization.
A self-starter with a strong work
ethic who sets high standards for self and others and demonstrates
enthusiasm for the mission of the team.Demonstrated proficiency in
Microsoft Excel and/or Access pivot tables, v-lookup,
graphs/charts/visual, analytics.Due to a customer requirement, as a
condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate
will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19
vaccination prior to commencing employment.Pursuant to a government
contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.Must
have an active Moderate Risk Background Investigation (MBI) Public
Trust T3 case type or higher (Secret, TS, etc.). Investigation
closure date MUST be less than five years old.Powered by
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Arlington , Accounts Receivable Financial Analyst (Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!