Senior Financial Analyst
Company: WWC Global
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionWWC Global is currently seeking a Senior
Financial Analyst in support of the National Guard Bureau office in
Arlington, VA. The Senior Financial Analyst responsibilities will
include (but are not limited to):
- Support a growing team providing resource management, PPBE
(programming, planning, budgeting, and execution) support, as well
as program integration and cost analysis support in the Defense
- Areas of responsibility will include performing a variety of
duties including planning, analysis, budget formulation and
execution, justification, presentation, and review of the
multi-year budget elements.
- Provide contractor support for activities related to the
development of policies and procedures that ensure effective
planning of resources and the management of budgetary
- Assist with planning, organizing and executing annual and
multi-year budgeting that includes operating and forecasting
- Track and report overall status of organization's unliquidated
obligations, expiring and cancelling year funding. Perform
financial variance identification, analysis and reporting.
- Performing analysis to support recommended inputs for
influencing National Military Strategy, the Defense Planning
Guidance, Combatant Commanders planning guidance, Integrated
Priority Lists, and the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) of the
Services to ensure National Guard Bureau missions are identified
- Candidate will interact with government and contract team to
ensure budget execution and formulation practices remain in
compliance with the DoD Financial Management Regulation (FMR), and
- Will prepare, direct, and present briefings, program and budget
courses of action, and comprehensive funding strategies using
established program requirements to successfully provide timely and
responsive exhibits, briefings, and information for senior
- Supporting the Management Decision Package Process by reviewing
memorandum and guidance, attending training sessions, and providing
initial POM reports.Work Environment:
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and
printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee
is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and
fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Travel:
- 0-20% / Occasional travel.WWC Global is a small, woman-owned
business providing management consulting services to U.S.
government agencies.At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment
of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious
group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It
includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops,
former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and
technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work
ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and
independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term
success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons.
Our dedication to putting good government into practice is
underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by
productivity and credibility.WWC Global will provide reasonable
accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online
application system due to a disability. Please send your request to
WWC Global HR at email@example.com.WWC Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer we do not discriminate based on age, race,
national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected
class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal
Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.WWC
Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or
applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent
required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can
be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment
with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.RequirementsBasic
- Bachelor's degree.
- Current, active Secret clearance.
- 8 years of relevant experience in budget preparation and
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Planning,
Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) cycle, budget
formulation, execution and/or financial management, particularly in
a DoD organizations.
- Ability to work independently, achieving high performance goals
and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience preparing and conducting briefings to senior
leadership using PowerPoint or similar software.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- EO 14042, the vaccine mandate for federal contractors, is
enjoined and not currently being enforced. Should enforcement
resume, applicants must understand and agree to comply with the
order and related guidance.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants
for work visas for this position.Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in public policy, finance,
accounting, business, or related field
- 5+ years direct experience with finance for an HQ level
- Experience working for or supporting the National Guard
- Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM)
certification.BenefitsWWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet InsuranceEligibility requirements apply.
Keywords: WWC Global, Arlington , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!