Company: Dfs Construction Corporation
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Project Accountant is a critical position within DFS
Construction. Project Accountants are expected to become an
integral part of the PM Teams, providing financial advice, support,
and problem solving. You will develop a thorough understanding of
every project and work closely with project managers to maximize
profitability and cash flow. Project Accountants will get expose to
full cycle of accounting function including but not limited to A/P,
Billing, A/R, G/L and financial reporting. Project accountant will
also be expected to handle all client and subcontractor
communications in a professional and expedient manner.
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree, 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel,
- Working knowledge of Sage (Formerly Timberline) accounting
software is preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented; Multitasking and
Keywords: Dfs Construction Corporation, Arlington , Project Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!