Senior Accountant - Hybrid in Arlington, VA!
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Senior Accountant - Great Location in Arlington, VA!About the
Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a powerhouse in the non-profit community seeking
to strengthen communities!
- Due to growth, they are hiring a temporary Senior Accountant in
their Arlington office!
- Position is hybrid (2 days in office, 3 days remote) and the
schedule is Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
- Pay is $35-40/hr - a great place to grow in your career!
- This position is expected to last 2-3 months.
- The company is known for investing in their employees and
promoting from within.
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- "Typical day at work was fun. management was flexible and very
easy to work with. Workplace culture [is] good"Overview of the
Senior Accountant role:
- Post journal entries to general ledger.
- General ledger accounting through month-end close.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Perform various account reconciliations.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to
general ledger accounts.
- Develop and document internal processes and workflow.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other
reports to summarize current and projected company financial
position.Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- 3-5 years' experience is preferred
- Proficient in Excel is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Arlington , Senior Accountant - Hybrid in Arlington, VA!, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!