Posted on: November 22, 2021
About usSkinDC was the vision of Dr. Lina Naga and Dr. Terrence
Keaney that came to life in June of 2017. Since then, it has
expanded to include the SkinDC Cosmetic Center, which opened in
2019.SkinDC was founded to provide unparalleled, full-spectrum
dermatologic care using the latest technological advances to treat
skin disease and aging. In our welcoming, state-of-the-art
facility, Drs. Terrence Keaney and Lina Naga seek to make each
patient experience unique by combining technology and expertise
with superior patient safety and privacy standards.Our providers
offer premier dermatologic and aesthetic care while understanding
the specific needs and desires of each patient.At SkinDC, we
understand that the perception of skin disease and aging varies
within individuals, genders, and ethnicities. With this
understanding, we avoid "cookie-cutter" dermatology and aesthetics
through detailed consultation and collaboration with our patients
in order to customize each treatment and service.Full Job
DescriptionThe Billing Coordinator is responsible for preparing the
daily financial report, ensuring accuracy of charges, entering
charges, processing explanation of benefits, billing patients and
insurance companies accurately to ensure maximum collection of
- Also responsible for posting commercial and patient payments.
Must be able to verify correct CPT and ICD-10 coding and data input
- Answer patient questions about unpaid balances.
- Submit uncollected accounts for collection proceedings.
- Identify incorrect patient demographic information and update
so that patient statements can be mailed.
- Notify office manager of any outstanding issues.
- Must have ability to operate standard office equipment
including copier, printer, credit card, and adding machines.
- Qualifications: To be successful in this position, the billing
coordinator will demonstrate a strong understanding of all
financial and insurance policies.
- Knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT codes.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of medical terminology.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate to others in a courteous and
professional manner including telephone communications.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
communication so that s/he is understood by other individuals.
- Assisting front desk team with scheduling, checking patients
in/out, and other tasks as needed.Minimum of two year of medical
office billing experienceReferences of character must be
providedMust commit to long term employment (minimum of 2 years)Job
Type: Full-timePay: From $20.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- Bachelor's (Required)Experience:
- ICD-10: 1 year (Required)
- Medical office: 1 year (Required)Language:
- English (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: SkinDC, Arlington , Billing Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!